Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
yo wer eteh game at?
Shadow Void wrote:
Alot like Call of Duty. X3

Call of 2D: Retro Warfare

Rod5, the beta server is down for a bit so I may work on bigger updates.
o kewls do what ever it takes ot get this game back! its fucking awsome
Not gonna lie; probably my favorite game on BYOND not including my own. :]
hey superantx ive missed all of the alpha's mind sending me hostfiles so i cn playit on my own till full version is out???
arggg hurry up and bring it back >:O
whens the game coming back?
Give it time and be patient lol We're all waiting for it.
waiting is for hipies and old ppl :P
I've been working on some updates to the interface to get rid of that ugly gray box at the bottom left of the screen. There's also a sort of pause menu now where you can drop out of the game and back to the title or change your color and all that.

I still need to redo the shop interface because in its current form it's just too confusing and it doesn't relay enough information. You can't tell what weapons you're rebuying, you can't have it selectively rebuy only one weapon, most people don't even know you can sell your weapon back, etc. Basically all the changes are aimed at making the game more user friendly, you should be able to understand everything the first time you look at it.
Great, looking forward to playing it. If you need the use of a shell server, I'll gladly let you use mine.
same here :P
my triger finger is itching
I want to play
everyoen does
I talked to Superantx awhile ago maybe like 2 months ago he told me he is working on the full version of the game like Version 1.0 or something and when this game was up I think the version was Alpha so you guys have to wait awhile Superantx and his team are trying to make this game perfect.
rawr antx ! finish the game or byonds gangsta will come after you >:O
jesus thins game takeing ages..
We don't work on this every hour of every day. MdNight only recently got caught up on his coursework and I have my own business as well.
i understand that im just saying i wish
it woudl coem faster
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 22