ID:89990

At first, I thought these two programs were absolute clones of Photoshop, but boy was I surprised. I did a few tinkering with them, and when it comes to text or graphics, they surely do good.

With Cinema4D, I followed a small tutorial from Media Militia. It was quite amusing, though the rendering part is time consuming. It all makes up in the end though. Seeing as you can control lighting, you can have any image a perfect render. This program has various other features that I used, mainly for text, though I did create a scene with a man removing his own hand. I guess I was bored.

ZBrush is just amazing. Another tutorial from Media Militia led me to downloading this program. At first, I thought it was only good for words and what not, but I was proved wrong. They have various templates (People, a few animals) in the 3D "gallery" one could say. After a few minutes of opening the program for the first time with the human male head preset, I had me some sort of monkey mutant with tendrils coming from its collarbone. Within another few minutes I had some sort of bird's head. If you are interested in 3D people, and objects, I do indeed recommend this program for you. The presets also have this GOTHIC feel to it, as if a deep dark grotesque gargoyle made of pure meat stared at you in the eyes. I love it.
Are they free programs or what?
zBrush: $595
Cinema4D complete package: $2,495.00

Pirate them bitches.
Yeah. I pirated them. <_< With free plug ins. D'ye want the link?
I think you're a crook.
:(
ya bumbaclot, whoyah trna rasslike deeez?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(8) knees weak arms are heavy vomit on my shirt already, mom spaggity. hes nervous but on the floor he spits the lyrics(8)
c: