Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:904773

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
In the Age of the Spirits where the Gods have disappeared from the lands, what side will you take in the evolving world of technology versus magic?

I expect to see a kind of Android class, should you choose to side with Technology.

Also, I'd like there to be a 'second chance' system in the game. What I mean by this, is if someone sides with Technology from the start, later on in the game they would have the option to completely respec their player, and choose a class on the side of Magic, instead of Technology. This would cost a bunch of money, however, and can only be used once.

This is to give players who are tired of their class a chance to try out what it's like on the 'other side' of the game, without having to completely remake their character. Granted, there is the consequence of having to remake anyway if you don't like your new class, but who cares!
technology doesn't only relate to "robots"

secondly there are no classes in spirit age. you'd build unique characters to your liking. this is done by providing a set of skills,abilities and attributes for the player to choose what to invest in. so its ultimately up to the player on what kind of character they want.

there will be no need for a "second chance" since even at end game you can still change your character and play style.
Well, alrighty then. =D