Builders Fantasy II

by Gotrax
Builders Fantasy II
Come and build a life for yourself
ID:90676

Hey guys im sorry theres been a save error in the game which makes the game not auto save because we are trying to host in a different way, but the bug is now fixed

Welcome to Builders Fantasy II, Owned by Sara13243

For those who do not know, Gotrax was the owner but he has given me this game so I am the new owner, Sara13243

In honor of the first Builders Fantasy, I give a player named Sharp just about all the credit for making just about all the files, icons, and codes used in this game.

If you've played Builders Fantasy I, I'm sure you will recognize this game a lot. This game is an exact replica of BF 1. The purpose of this game was to be able to play and manage the same great game, but be able to fix any major problems that came up. Many have tried this, but finally this has emerged and hopefully you will all be able to find an enjoyable experience on BF2.

Builders Fantasy 2 Rules:

Player Rules:
1). Cursing is fine but please do not over do it.

2). Do not be disrespectful

3). You may only attack others in certain areas.
The areas you may attack eachother will be in the player kill zone.

4). When you battle another player, do not punk
on them. This means to not keep killing the same
player over and over again. It gets very annoying.

5). Do not build in towns and other certain areas.
You may however build a gold mine in a store if
you need gold but you must delete it as soon as you
are done.

6). Do not trap people

7). Do not abuse bugs, let me the owner (Sara13243) or my equal partner (Zaladus) know of any bugs or errors in the game.

8). Do not ask to be a staff member. If we want you as a staff member we will let you know.

Staff Rules

1). Follow all the player rules

2). Do not abuse your powers

3). Do not act like your better than everyone just
because you are a staff member. Your job is to make
sure everyone keeps to the rules.

Punishments are warnings, mute, jail, boot, and ban.
The punishment is at staffs decision of how bad
the rule was broken. If you feel that you are
getting an unfair punishment, speak to me the
owner (Sara13243)

Builders Fantasy Benefactors:

Jessica + Emily Clossey (Queen Miyu) - $50

Game Hierarchy:

Owner: Sara13243, Zaladus

Co-Owner: None

Head Administrator: None

Administrator: No Administrators

Head of GMs: None

GM List in order of rank:

No GMS

Moderator List in order of rank:

Temp List in order of rank:

No Temps

Special thanks to Patrick Garber for hosting BF for years now. This would not exist without him.

Questions? Comments or Concerns? I'm hoping that any issues will be resolved in the forums. If anyone has any type of animosity towards Builders Fantasy II, it's staff or even it's owner, we want to hear what you have to say so we can keep a very proactive and synergistic environment.

Please Help Support BFII! The staff works as hard as it can to make the game an enjoyable environment. All of us have done our part in pooling together money and working towards a better future for the game.

Any donations to our cause would be a MASSIVE help and appreciated greatly! Donators will have their name posted on the hub with the donation amount if you so choose.

bf 2 lawl more like boy friend two lol
If your gonna shutdown why not just make the game down loadable for anyone to host. Just cause you don't get enough players does not mean you should stop it entirely.
Tetsuya wrote:
If your gonna shutdown why not just make the game down loadable for anyone to host. Just cause you don't get enough players does not mean you should stop it entirely.

There is an answer to your question, but for repetitive purposes I need you to post this in the forums where the official topic is posted.
LoL, I will pass.
geez this game has beed down for ages how is it still on the search menu when i look for new games? btw you need to add it to the advetures thing if you want it to be findable on the pager thing that would help with these "new players" you speak of
I must say. The staff is good at helping. But not good at accepting admin applications. I know my past account has a bad rep. But after I have my own Bio, Bleach, and Space Station 13 source; I know how to be a great admin. And if they won't take mine. It is your lost Gotty.
Like a boss.
How do you remake? xD
And please, don't take down this game. It's awesome.
i have a problem admin..... i cant get fuck out of secret seller :X im going back to shop and counters blocks exit. and if i try to exit with that wall i get teleported >.>
Just go to ICONS then GOTO SPAWN
Bring this game back please.
By the way guys, I have the source and I am creating Builders Fantasy 3. I am looking for a host if anyone wants to be it :P

Thank you
Waiting...
Waiting too.
Waiting for 1 to come back...Pat where are you? >:/
Hey Jacob, I'm capable of running a 24 hour server, whenever you need me, just email me at [email protected]
the game keeps going down every day >:( make it loadable so i can play i want to work on my house DX
wat food can u cook plz name them all like i know pancakes can u make wafles oatmeal ext tell me
Page: 1 2