ID:91324

Post your comments here!
wasnt there like a snyp forum?
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
wasnt there like a snyp forum?

Yes. It still exists..
hmmm i may go to it
hey rek i had fun playing dead and walking sorry i havnt been on but im quitting byond (read my page to find out why)
Hey dude I'b been playing D&W but for some reason the chicken coop i own has either been stolen or dissappered twice. I lost alot of valuble chickens (mainly golden ones)
ronaldo
Rekwan unban me from ur game dude i didnt say i was going to leave i was just trying to say that its not very nice banning shane but there was no need to ban me aswell ....::::: Lightning ::::......
Hey Rek, it's Nash, that stuff I asked you for help on, is it finished? 'cause I, unfortunately, am having MSN problems, so other than that, my main question is, do you have YIM? or can we communicate through E-mail directly? (slower I know, but only way to if you don't have YIM...I don't know what's wrong with my MSN)
My e-mail is [email protected] and my YIM is [email protected].
Aeon_nova wrote:
My e-mail is [email protected] and my YIM is [email protected].

Thanks.
wats uup dead and walking peps
aeon host dead and walking or get one of the other usual hosts to host it please no one wants to go in a server thats hosted by Drasticxx and hes not even there. please host it.
Sup man i havnt seen you in years what ever happened to your woman cherry bomb and raekwon.com? or was it rekwon cant remember
Konichiwa Senpai, Ogenki Desu Ka?
hey ill buy u membership if u give me gm powa in dead and walking
Hey does this game need any iconers or coders because i can do both and ill really like to help.
cant you apply for it and hope you will get lucky
Parvez12 wrote:
Hey does this game need any iconers or coders because i can do both and ill really like to help.

ummm im pretty sure rekky has it covered... hes a way better coder than anyone on byond... ditto with iconing...
Hello can u pleas band La la 3 and Ghlor they wer multikeying and kill me serveral time even u dont believe but they were doing it but u are not online
Page: 1 2