ID:91935

Keywords: sgo
Today I decided to write a post on SGO. If you do not already know there have been some recent changes and activity on SGO. Currently I am incharge of updates, improvements and the game in general. Yurgeta still owns the game, but he has little time these days so has asked that I take care of it in his absence. Now to the best part... small ships are in, combat for them to come soon. New races have been added.

The galaxies are split and you have to work hard to find a way home (if your Tauri stuck in the Pegasus Galaxy). Two system lords run havock in the Milkeyway, and the Lucian Alliance loyties are to where they gain the most from the best paying at the time. Tok'ra try and use the Tau'ri in thier fight against the Oppresive system lords. While in the Pegasus galaxy the Wraith are dillegent to find food, if not there than on a planet called Earth. The Sateden are forced into worship of the wraith or ally with the Tauri. While all this is happening somewhere in the Galaxy Lurks a small faction of Asgard known as the Lost Tribe, their one goal is to survive at all cost.

Now that is the games premis, and the goal we strive to achive. Skills are currently under a compleat overhaul, new crafting items being added with each update/patch. New mini games are being added as well. There is alot happening behind the scenes to improve the game on a daily basis.

I would like to thank all those who have stood by SGO over the years and welcome all the new and returning old players. Thanks for your support.

http://www.byond.com/games/Yurgeta/GameCentral
UNBAN ME DAMN YOU!
your not banned unless your on a different key.....
DrKellar I am very happy to be back with SGO, it is a wonderfull game and I am loving better than i did before I hope more people play this wonderfull game, much as changed.

Chuck Blacwell
Glad To have you back!!! And more updates to come.
Yay
Ender12 wrote:
UNBAN ME DAMN YOU!

I can feel the rage O_O
i am banned in the stargate game
i do now know what i have done wrong
can i please cme back
i hope soon
Vivian
Simsie2 wrote:
can i please cme back
i hope soon
Vivian

You were banned for advertising a rip on the original game. That is not only sad but in poor taste. You want back in you need to appologize to the SGO community.
DrKellar wrote:
Simsie2 wrote:
can i please cme back
i hope soon
Vivian

You were banned for advertising a rip on the original game. That is not only sad but in poor taste. You want back in you need to appologize to the SGO community.

That hurts
SGO is less of a role-play game than ToP.