Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
Nice game.. How do we get into closed testing <:O looks pretty good to me
i made some good icons
Looks cool, waiting for the play.
did u start over again link? o.o
Dudddeeee, screen shots make me wanna play lols, either it hasnt been up, or i just miss it when it is :D
Check out the forum and join.
Ohh no Closed Beta for Tama ?lols
They had it on yesterday but it was a pre release on what's comin up :D
Whelp, this should be fun. Tomorrow we'll start actually working when I get back from Cheer Practice :P
Cheer Pratice.....and closed testing today.
Awww i wanna play already!!! (no rush)
When exactly do you guys host [in London Time]
If You Need A Host For a server, you can pm me, I got really good internet connection.............

[email protected]
Host a Server Pls
Can i host a Sever abd also a GM because i can help keep the Spamming to a Low level
Who wanna play this game vote to host a server just PLS host a server so we can play bcuz this game looks soooo cool
Ok I can Host I Got good connection.... so if you want I am ready any time! my email is [email protected]
Hey My name is Chris and now that im half way done with collage i have loads of free time and im always on byond (i can host a server)[email protected]
I am Arotisan and I am an Iconnist. I have iconned for a few Bleach games so far. I am very talented at art and can also make banners, designs, titles and buttons for this game if you like.
Give me a reply on my email: [email protected]

Btw, I only work with good programmers so experts can work with experts.
Had my hopes up when i saw "Naruto Online" because i thought it was the original one created by Nerd but alas. Still looks good though and anything that Zane444 had a part to play in must be entertaining.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12