Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
Supertoby wrote:
How do I play? I registered to the forms, and LionPaw is already playing it I see.

I was just checking something not really to play....and look on the forums for closed testing sign ups
Kidpaddle never replies to the sign ups o.o
if u need hoster tell me i will do i gladly :D [email protected] send me files :D
i want to play this game please
I'll host for a bit, maybe a day if I'm lucky.
How come every time i go to download it it tells me error unziping the file
Narufan125 wrote:
I'll host for a bit, maybe a day if I'm lucky.

How will you host? -_-
If i could find myself a DEDICATED pixel artist,i can guarantee The game will be online and running during this summer break.
i can make icons but it depends on how dedicated you want me to be.
pls any1 host a server D;
Why when I try do download the game says "Error: unzip failed"?
funny i have the same problem...
As i play games on byond i'll mention that you're lookin for some people who can icon and send them your way to see if you wanna let them help, i'm really hoping this game is online and running soon. Looks like it will be pretty bad ass
plz Kidpaddle45 add the final mangeko sharingan, so it doesnt hurt you when you use it. cuz other games they dont have that plz this will be the best game on byond.
can somebody put this up,even its not finished?
It will be nice if ppl can have the choice to either be in a clan or be a jinjuriki or why not both. itll be kool to also add things in the manga such as naruto's final mode. sage mode naruto. 4th hokage kunai, obitos goggles, kakashis white fang sword, 4th hokage suite, itll be kool to do summoning jutsus like the toad all that stuff,reningan will be a nice feature to, izuna and madara mangekyo sharingan, and sasukes susano, these are just a few of my ideas that will make this game really badass, choice is yours dont mean to come off annoying im just giving you some ideas, cant wait to play....
ERROR!!!! UNIPPED FILE!! wtf I want to download,but I CAN'T!
You can't let people choose to be a jinchuuriki + a clan. Everyone would run around with sage mode and 9tails. Just think about that lol.. OP much? It should be random or an event where you can capture the beast. If you then kill the current jinchuuriki you'll have the option of taking it. It would make more sense.
host! :O
Can anyone actually download this game?? it say Unzip failed, if someone can download it please tell me How.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12