ID:93668

Keywords: be, has, life, me, no, poser, to, tries, who
Apparently there is someone out there trying to pose as me. I was just told that someone added them on Windows Live Messenger named [email protected] and was trying to talk as if they were me. If it happens to any of you, don't listen to whoever it is and block them.

If the email is anything besides these two, it isn't me:

[email protected](Don't even use this one anymore, aside from checking email/looking up someone's msn I had)

or

[email protected](current msn)

Anyways, I found it funny someone would actually want to be me just to get information or whatever the hell they were looking for. It was probably that BlackFire Productions guy looking for a membership again, or maybe someone else.. who knows D:
Good, I have the right MSN for you. I can't think of anyone trying to impersonate anyone else from BYOND point-blank. I think it's a bit of a minor problem on BYOND that selected peoplem are impersonating via pager and contact clients.
Watch out for a masterdqn too. Somehow that one fooled a few people. (how?!)
Lol It happens. If they can actually put on a good act while the person they are trying to fool has no contact with you, it could work.
My sources indicate that BlackFire Productions is Ganing. Guess he pwned all of you.
This happens to everyone at some point. My wannabe was Cybrelord34. Hard to notice if you just glance at it.
Lige wrote:
I'm waiting for someone to make an email of "[email protected]"... Wonder how many people would fall for it o-o

Hmm, brb.
Ranch Jolly wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
This happens to everyone at some point (ie: Cybrelord34)

http://www.byond.com/members/byondanime/ forum?id=31578&view=1#31578

That was you, fag. >_>
Lige wrote:
I'm waiting for someone to make an email of "[email protected]mail.com"... Wonder how many people would fall for it o-o

Lol I'm still laughing about people thinking you were me. Where was it posted again? Help me find it lol
Psst,hey you, yeah you, the married couple, go get a room and fight in there, not here >_>
Lige wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Lige wrote:
I'm waiting for someone to make an email of "[email protected]"... Wonder how many people would fall for it o-o

Lol I'm still laughing about people thinking you were me. Where was it posted again? Help me find it lol

I just checked the message I sent you on Facebook about it o-o

Perfects fail assumption

Ah there we go lmao
Shadow Serpent wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Psst,hey you, yeah you, the married couple, go get a room and fight in there, not here >_>

I'm sorry that UK has to start an arguement everywhere he posts.

It's kay, I'll eventually just delete the comments. After I get out of my lazy mode of course..
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

I'm sorry that UK has to start an arguement everywhere he posts.

It's kay, I'll eventually just delete the comments. After I get out of my lazy mode of course..

Thanks Michael. I agree that Shadow Serpent should find other things to do than to troll here.
Ranch Jolly wrote
Thanks Michael. I agree that Shadow Serpent should find other things to do than to troll here.

Says the person who started the trolling and tried to frame GMD.
My my, don't we all have some growing up to do around here =]
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Ranch Jolly wrote

Says the troll, liar, and a thief.
Also, when did we even discuss about GMD?
On another note:

It was me, sorry.
Ranch Jolly wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Ranch Jolly wrote

Says the troll, liar, and a thief.

Stop describing yourself.

Page: 1 2