Look how horrible you are. You come to me because you can't annotate coding like Masterdan's smfh. So much for him teaching you everything.
Ya Diggg wrote:
Look how horrible you are. You come to me because you can't annotate coding like Masterdan's smfh. So much for him teaching you everything.

Lol lol MasterdanJr ftw Mastered Anime Game Demo is what I used and read the DM you should try that retard btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0 Cry me a river.
When the comments hit 100 I am done lol don't got time to fight off retards all day.
No prob EG. Btw Baird.

http://tinypic.com/r/w82mpe/5

Who sucks now? A stupid ass Anime Game Demo? How about making shit on your own instead of copying and pasting other people things.
You can't even use examples I gave you. So I know dam well you can't even understand free demos.
Ya Diggg wrote:
No prob EG. Btw Baird.

http://tinypic.com/r/w82mpe/5

Who sucks now? A stupid ass Anime Game Demo? How about making shit on your own instead of copying and pasting other people things.

LOL

You retard you just showed everyone fucking one your a dumb ass this shows how much of a dumb fuck you are you just showed I was asking help from you from the goa src dip shit LOL get real
LOL

You know whats funny he cant even copy and paste correctly Jon you have been touched in the head.

Fucking ashy legged retard.
Because I can annotate a src and you can't? By the way I know how stupid you are so go to this www.Google.com and search for annotate.
Baird wrote:
LOL

You know whats funny he cant even copy and paste correctly Jon you have been touched in the head.

Your rage makes me stronger...Keep crying.

Ya Diggg wrote:
Because I can annotate a src and you can't? By the way I know how stupid you are so go to this www.Google.com and search for annotate.

Rofl your retarded just use CTRL+F and search something real quick tho.
Bleach Evolution has been in production for what? A week and I already got more shit then your shitty Rombo Crusade will ever have.
Ya Diggg wrote:
Baird wrote:
LOL

Your rage makes me stronger...Keep crying.

Ok im crying now I guess monkey see monkey say huh?
Ya Diggg wrote:
Bleach Evolution has been in production for what? A week and I already got more shit then your shitty Rombo Crusade will ever have.

QQ more noob.
Baird wrote:
Ya Diggg wrote:

QQ more noob.

Btw Ask anyone you retard I cant stop adding fucking projects always want something new.

Eh 2 more comments give me your best shot.
Kevin says(6:32 PM):
*well
*from
*my experiences
*u code better then he does
*cuz i wen on his goa game
*shit is mad buggy
Kevin says(6:33 PM):
*regen was OP and everything

nuff said good bai and have a nice day
Post 99 now bitch >.> there Baird, now you're post 100.
The whole point of this post has been lost.
Pmitch wrote:
The whole point of this post has been lost.

Masterdan can always edit it.
Stop spamming my blog with your nonsense. There is a reason why these are comments on a blog post, you keep the discussion related to the topic.

We already addressed the issues related to the mentally retarded trying to edit source code and post it as their own project, nothing even resembling a stole source code will ever be permitted into a guild. Also, god knows you little down syndrome babies will never be able to work around a source code that wasnt made by one of your fellow 14 year olds.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5