ID:94133

Post your comments here!
Hey AllSmiles, I'm Koneko from CIE. I know'z your busy with multiple projectz, but I was curious if you'd help me with a spot of iconning? One of your post mentioned having some iconning overflow xD I was hoping you'd help me with my project by making me a few weapons =)
Kareikun203 wrote:
Hey AllSmiles, I'm Koneko from CIE. I know'z your busy with multiple projectz, but I was curious if you'd help me with a spot of iconning? One of your post mentioned having some iconning overflow xD I was hoping you'd help me with my project by making me a few weapons =)

Sorry I'm working on alot of projects atm. I'm working on CIE, Yu Yu Hashio Life and a FF7 Text Base Game. =/ Sorry. But I might make some room for it if I am really interested. Post up your email.
Hey If u going to abandon SWC please let me carry it on ive been trying to get hold of u but no luck
Withell wrote:
Hey If u going to abandon SWC please let me carry it on ive been trying to get hold of u but no luck

I'm actually working on SWC atm. I did not abandon it -___-
Glad to hear that if your keen on selling the source let me know :P
Withell wrote:

No, because I have no right to sell something that wasn't really mine in the first place.
Add me to the page i need to talk to you
Add the key Guren23
AllSmiles wrote:
Withell wrote:

No, because I have no right to sell something that wasn't really mine in the first place.

Sweet as fuka
Champloo Ikou Era isnt online V.V PLEASEEEEE LET the host host it agine xd
I was notifying you of Red, who did RK. And APPARENTLY you were in the same room. Won't happen again, and you have my apologies. Unbanning would be pretty cool too tho >.>
Hey Allsmile I've been on CIE and its looks and works Amazing..I just came through to tell you good job on CIE...also I was wondering if you are still going to help me with SSO2...I've been tryin to get better at Pixel but coding and iconing at the same time as you know it is hard for one person also I wanna try and get SSO2 in Beta before the summer ends...So if you want to help msg me or something and let me know..Mugen234
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CIE The game is 5/5 +10 for graphics, but -13, for the judgement of Admins. I was on immortal night while my sister was on CIE, next thing i know she tells me she has 5 guys trying to kill her on there, so of course i step in, i almost die doing so. Then i come back about 7 hours later to tell the shogun and he tells me that he has an order from MISUKE to ban us.
The Judgement is just so horrible.

Please unban? This was Unjust.

I do wish to come back and play this game, it is just so incredible, far better than any others on byond, almost any other game i have played.

Oh one more thing, a Bug; What the the bug has done has been fixed, but when adding 2 stats to strength or any other, the stat is multiplied by 5... So you should check that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://cryin-out.deviantart.com/gallery/

The link is to my registration, i am a good iconner for weapons and items, if you want i could try clothing.

PS: The Keys are just to be held in inventory.
Please unban, i was banned for the most idiotic reason ever.I was banned for "Multi-Keying" Which, i really don't understand the reasoning in that supposed "rule"... Heres the sum of it all, I was playing immortal night, my sis was playing Champloo Ikou Era, then she says something about 5 guys killing her for her sword(which she could not unequip). So I stepped in, of course, and got them to stop. I come back about 7 hours later to tell the Shogun, and he bans me.

Game is 5/5 stars.the game is probably the best i've ever played and Hope to be able to play again.
LiftOrLaugh wrote:
Please unban, i was banned for the most idiotic reason ever.I was banned for "Multi-Keying" Which, i really don't understand the reasoning in that supposed "rule"... Heres the sum of it all, I was playing immortal night, my sis was playing Champloo Ikou Era, then she says something about 5 guys killing her for her sword(which she could not unequip). So I stepped in, of course, and got them to stop. I come back about 7 hours later to tell the Shogun, and he bans me.

Game is 5/5 stars.the game is probably the best i've ever played and Hope to be able to play again.

You will be given another chance =)
AllSmiles wrote:
LiftOrLaugh wrote:

You will be given another chance =)

Yeah, a 4 minute chance, i didn't even do anything and Misuke banned me, AGAIN. Heres what chat box Read; "Silent Hully(LiftOrLaugh) has been banned for Eh... I forget"

Exactly that, even the last part.

BTW This is lift or laugh, i am borrowing my Sister's account for a second. She wants to become one of your icon people for some reason, she's pretty good.
Hey smiles i need to know about Star Wars Chapters.

i'll be on mostly active on the pager or on CIE (or reply here)
Hey Smiles! What happened to CIE? I think I'll go nuts if I cant play it ever again. Don't worry if others are better, Champloo is the best RP game I've ever played and has kept me coming back for more! I hope it will come back online soon. Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. You succeed every time you fix a bug or host an event. I would love to help out with the game anyway I can and keep it going until it is the most popular RP game on BYOND.

-Yagyu,Chi-Ya
Champloo test server
Page: 1 2 3