ID:94190

Post your comments here!
Hello ive played ur game for quite a while now and i think its great. I wanted to ask if it was ok if you would give me the source or at least tell me where u got it so i can make a game similar of my own i would be most grateful if u were to help me out with this.Please reply back to me
CluelessGir wrote:
Hello ive played ur game for quite a while now and i think its great. I wanted to ask if it was ok if you would give me the source or at least tell me where u got it so i can make a game similar of my own i would be most grateful if u were to help me out with this.Please reply back to me

that is like saying you want a car made from another person, but want to also publish the car you got from this person. Not only that, no one can't join your games -.-'
CluelessGir wrote:

Fuck off >.>

Well im sry i asked <_<. You seriously could have just said no
Can you host that Gamm naruto Shinobis Bond it sound bette then other ones Similar or can i be a tester to see how ir goes get back to me my Email is Dsutton1000:gmail.com
Also can you make me a(n) Admin or something i have Exprence and i am a Good iconer but still so i van get People on so get back to me again at [email protected]
Well, no offense, Deonte1000, personally, I'd tell you to fuck off too. People shouldn't get gm in a game by asking. Anyway, My real reason here is because I would like to talk to the owner, one of my friends play the game, though I am not sure what name he uses. Thanks for taking your time reading my post.

-edit just found out he uses the name 'Cerotis'
FEN! bRO! where you been foo xD?
You mind buying me ByondMember i need it for a project