Bleach Crusade:The Alpha

by Daimond
Bleach Crusade:The Alpha
Alpha Testing
King Karas wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lawl, I love how you try insult other people for having ripped games, but yet you can't even create an original game. Phail.

I love how you suck the most cock on BYOND...

Also, I don't rip and say "Hey this is new!". I've had ripped games, and said....this is a ripped game. Trying to pass this garbage off as something new and original is something completely different.

Also, Phail?

Ganing, you have the -LEAST- amount of respect of any of the people that have commented here. And, uhm, fail much on your part.

Here's some advice, get my dick out of your mouth, and get a life. If you do that, then maybe you can achieve something meaningful before you're 40.

Lawlrage. I never said anything about you not saying this is a ripped game. It's plainfully obvious.
Also may I incline that my comment was towards Daimond. The retard, you know? But instead I got a bigger retard.
Also if he is going to insult people for having ripped games and call them "Fake and Gay", wouldn't that also mean his own worthless shit games are "Fake and Gay"?
Also yes, phail. Learn it.
Even if I did have the least amount of respect of the people here, I'm pretty sure out of the 4 people who did comment here, you have the second least amount of intelligence, save for Diamond who can't even grab the concept of an argument.
Also, I now proclaim you as gay. For you want your penis in another guys mouth. Now gtfombbq.
Well, before I continue, my bad on the confusion as to whom you were talking to.

Now,

Gay? That's your ultimate come back? Secondly, if anyone is gay, it's you. I want my dick out of your mouth, you're the one with the problem.....

Serious Note:
This game is shit.
Good times.
when will this game get hosted please tell me :)
Page: 1 2