ID:94907

BYOND's most prestigious honor has been bestowed upon me yet again... So I've decided to change up the CSS. I think it looks shnazzy, but maybe not. I did need a little help from GuildCSS, so there's a shout out...

Moving on to other news. I've decided to enter IainPeregrine's 2010 Get Something Done Competition. I don't know what the competition is, but that kind of makes it exciting I guess; Makes the little nerd in me giggle. My entry will be started soon, and maybe a week or 2 into May I should have a hostable version for testing and all that jazz, since that's almost a requirement for the competition.

May will be a glorious month if everything goes well. The game I'm making for the competition should be lovely, there is a lack of good games in it's category on BYOND. Or at least I think so, others will probably disagree. Bleach v3 will be coming out if all goes well. While I'm busy with a lot of things so the quests will be unimplemented, the upgraded battle system and graphics should hold you hounds off for a while. Also there's the new game I made with Branks known as Wyllshire Road which is a completely original zombie/creature action/strategy game. The game is out, but updates will come once these other projects are knocked down to size, which should be around mid-may. So look out for that.

Lastly for today, I've decided that I will work for hire. Coding, Pixel Art, Mapping, Interface Work (Skins), all that jazz, if you need someone and are willing to pay I'm your guy. I don't have any set prices yet or anything, but I'll be reasonable. It just depends on what the job is. This year I plan to release multiple high end games that would love to have shell servers to host them lag free on. And I just don't have the extra money for that at the moment. So, I figure I can do what I know how to do and that's make games. So if you want to Build Your Own Net Dream, let me help you. For contact info email [email protected] or add to MSN (Windows Live Messenger) or just post here. I'll get it either way. I don't have many examples of my work, so don't just take a look around and think I can't do what you want. You'd be surprised. The only thing I will NOT work on is if you have some rip and just want to edit it into "Your Own" game.
This guy really is a fast, efficient programmer. If you need work... get at him!
Hey VcentG, if you need a good host for Bleach, I have a hell of a fast internet connection, and every game I've hosted so far has been lag free. If you need a host, let me know and I'll host it for ya :)
hey vcentg can you please unban me from "BLEACH"
You know what I love about this new forum stuff over blogs? Necromancy!