Pokemon Phantom Legends

by Aceraptor
Pokemon Phantom Legends
The Third game in the Pokemon Phantom Generation. We're officially back in business!
ID:951714

Take charge as you will be able to travel to all regions from Kanto through Unova. Battle your way through 40 gyms and 20 Elite 4 Members. This will be one of the best Pokemon games to come to Byond yet.
-Progress-
Kanto: 95 % Complete
Johto: 0% Complete
Hoenn: 0% Complete
Sinnoh: 0% Complete
Unova: 0% Complete

This is where Legends are BORN!

-Offical Game Staff-
Aceraptor: Owner

-Kanto Gyms-
Rock: Open(Level 12 Cap)
Water: Open (Level 24 Cap)
Electric: Open(Level 36 Cap)
Grass: Open (Level 48 Cap)
Psychic: Open (Level 60 Cap)
Poison: Open (Level 72 Cap)
Fire: Open (Level 84 Cap)
Ground: Open (Level 96 Cap)

Challenger Cap is 2 Levels above the Gymleaders Cap.

2016 All Rights Reserved
Pokemon Phantom Legends is in no way working with Nintendo, Gamefreak, or any other official Pokemon company's.
Sup, page if you need anything!

#FIRSTFANSUCKIT
Thanks dude!!
Can't wait!
Haha, now everyone's gonna know the hub link.
Meow, O_O
ello
Sorry about the down time. I ran into a huge problem when adding some new turfs to the game.
Ace, i want to become the perm host if thats ok, i had Blackclaw log on and he said it was little lag but no one else said anything about it. im 24/7 because i leave my computer on all the time. the only time i need to restart it is when i do my daily reboot and clean-up.
That is okay. I agree 100%.
Sorry for the downtime, a Bad storm hit near here and knocked out everyone's internet and phone service. took a while to fix it. but im back! :D
Ach..sorry again guys , i just graduated high school and im working on hosting again. sorry! :/ Had alot to deal with
It's fine man, whenever you can get the server back up is fine.
Black ill be on tomorrow morning so we can start work
I'll be waiting lol
Haven't been able to get on a computer in a while so it's taking longer than expected.
Take your time :P