ID:95305

I forgot to mention in my last few posts that BYOND's AmonR did the game's pixel art for me!. Regardless, the remainder of this post is all copied and pasted from here.

This is my first app, and though I blew it out of it's original scope (it was supposed to be a simple clone of this game), I think I did a decent job. It was a great learning experience, too, and next time, I know not to do certain things (like write a movement and collision detection system from the ground up).

Regardless, the main point of the game is to live for as long as possible, and dodge the falling tikis. The game itself can be found here, and it's completely free. Also, if anyone encounters a movement bug, can you please tell me what appears to have caused it? I got two reviews complaining of one, but yet, I never found it, even though my brother and I played it a lot.

Here are some screenshots (they represent the game's more peaceful moments, though, as it's near impossible to press the home and sleep buttons during more hectic parts):

And by app you mean cellphone right? Either way, looks cool.
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
And by app you mean cellphone right? Either way, looks cool.

Yeah, it's for the iPhone and the iPod touch.
I want the iPad just to play this game on it.
Mickemoose wrote:
I want the iPad just to play this game on it.

You can play it on the iTouch and iPhone, too, you know :P

Really entertaining.
Found myself playing it in math class.
Shadow Void wrote:
Really entertaining.

Haha, I saw your score at #50 last time I checked (you're Kumori, right?) Either way, I'm surprised there haven't been any astronomically highscores, my highest (I cleared the leaderboard prior to release) was around 170000.
downloaded it on the iphone, i'll play it tomm.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Shadow Void wrote:
Really entertaining.

Haha, I saw your score at #50 last time I checked (you're Kumori, right?) Either way, I'm surprised there haven't been any astronomically highscores, my highest (I cleared the leaderboard prior to release) was around 170000.

Yeah.
It's really quite simple. =P
Downloading.