Roleplay World

by Yusuke13
Roleplay World
A text roleplay.
ID:959535

Keywords: ohai, rpw
The game is getting a face lift. The server (hosted by BYONDpanel.com) will be down until tomorrow (Monday) evening sometime.

Anyone who has played/hosted the game has noticed a couple of bugs. Those are fixed in the new version as well as plenty of content updates are on their way. If you haven't played the game yet, I suggest waiting until tomorrow evening when the new updates are ready before you give it a shot.

If you're into text roleplays, drop in and give it a go. I'm looking for feedback from roleplayers around BYOND to improve the game and make it something worth advertising to the world outside of BYOND.

Thanks for reading.
Yusuke13 wrote:
The game is getting a face lift. The server (hosted by BYONDpanel.com) will be down until tomorrow (Monday) evening sometime.

Anyone who has played/hosted the game has noticed a couple of bugs. Those are fixed in the new version as well as plenty of content updates are on their way. If you haven't played the game yet, I suggest waiting until tomorrow evening when the new updated are ready before you give it a shot.

Thanks for reading.

Best of luck ^^.
Thanks! (Also, edited original post.)
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
Thanks! (Also, edited original post.)

Are the downloadable host files updated? , if so I could host a server for awhile for you. ^^
They're not updated quite yet. Will be either this evening or tomorrow afternoon.
Not bad, not bad :D
Yay :D
Falcon and Penguin UNITE to make the TROLL ALERT Team. Falcon page me am thinking of a name for our new account..