ID:96105

Okay, Pokémon Online World has enough work done on it now, that I think I'll host it a little. Come check it out, I guess.
This looks actually pretty promising!
The resource file...is 21 megabytes.
16% so far. It might just be worth it.

Also for a suggest, you probably shouldn't have any extra resources in there of things you aren't using at the time being. It's takinga LONG time to download, but it gives me hope.
One will assume that it's the entire graphics set for whichever pokemon game he ripped off. If it's only 21 mb, I'd be surprised, to be honest.
It's the HeartGold/SoulSilver graphic set, so yeah. The fact that he has the whole game's graphics would mean it's probably promising in terms of gameplay.

I don't think it'll have the effects for the actual attacks but if it does, I'll be pretty damn impressed.

95%

Almost there...
Just a few bugs I've found in the game:

* Leech Seed does nothing

* When you switch Pokemon and the switched Pokemon faints, their name will remain in battle and if the next pokemon you send out faints it'll treat the first switched out pokemon as though it fainted. Example below

Blubasaur is fighting a random wild poke. I switch Bulb with Starly. Starly dies during battle and I switch back to Bulb. The computer still thinks Starly is out on the field. When Bulbasaur faints the computer treats it as though Starly fainted a second time and Bulbasaur still retains the same amount of health it did before Starly originally died.

* Somehow I got into battle with two pokemon at the same time (A Bidoof and a Zigazagzoon or however you spell that name). After that "battle" my icon froze and when I opened and closed Dream Seeker I found my Trainer icon gone and my class changed to "Pokemon Trainer" instead of what I was initially given.

Other then that the game is great. Keep up the simplicity of the game and don't try to make it so fancy. Looking forward to future updates, further expansion in game, and how this game actually stays true to the handheld ones. Good luck.
(Currently testing using key KirbyR2, :/)
One bug that happened to me was this:

I got a Mudkip, and a Bidoof. My Mudkip got defeated in the battle, and my Bidoof had 4 HP left from when I caught it. I switch out to Bidoof, and use Tackle. Both the enemy Pokemon and my Bidoof got hurt, and the Bidoof was defeated, all while saying it was my Mudkip that used Tackle.
After Bidoof was defeated, and I had no Pokemon left technically, it still let me pick a new Pokemon to battle with. I was able to pick Bidoof again, with the same amount of HP as before. Then when I used Tackle again, same thing happened over again, Bidoof being defeated while it says Mudkip did it.
Then I switched to Bidoof again, and it was same like before, but the enemy Pokemon was also defeated after I sent out Bidoof once again, and it gave my Bidoof Experience Points for it.

That is all, looks very promising at this point.
Just a couple of potential recommendations if you don't mind any.

-Being able to change your color pallet, just so there aren't tons of people looking exactly alike. Maybe it could be randomized upon starting the game, even.
-Server-wide voting to mute or boot someone, 75% of the people having to vote yes to get it approved.
-Being able to type in your own name. It's probably because this is just a pre-alpha, but still, I don't really want to go around known as Release the Bogus in a Pokemon game. =P

I really like this game, it has a lot of potential. Hoping it gets pushed up in the ranks once a completely presentable version comes about.
Okay, instead of clogging this place with bugs/suggestions, go here at the forums.
I can not enter the game
hey dude can u give the game a new update an give ower bass a password it nxt to the pokecenter in the 2nd town pllzzzzill pay 35$
dude we need updates and fast
nao we need updates
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Your not really supposed to be taking donations for your fan based games.

Besides that it was really impressive for a bit and then the combat sucked balls.
forest commin soon :))
yeah