ID:96683

Keywords: 247, pokemonz, testing
http://www.byond.com/games/Zete/PokemonZ

Pokemon Z will be up 24/7 unless we have bugs to fix or update. Come join the server and have some fun. Of course we are still in testing so there will be bugs. You may report them here

Edit: You need the latest BYOND version to play this, you can get it here
you know
this is what the byond anime events thing is for. RealQmark made great use of it.
Gah you're right!! I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder ^_^
It's decent.
I HATE anime games but this one rocks! More updates!!!
Apparently something just crashed the server, looks like this is where we get to work =/
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Apparently something just crashed the server, looks like this is where we get to work =/

Any runtime errors? On average it's inf loops that crash servers.
Yes a few, fixing them now. Going to reboot the server and attempt to retrieve the save files.
It's back up, for some reason the shell server changes the permissions which makes the save files accessible.
Poke Ball Z.
*Tests*
I tried but couldnt save the save files, put the game back up and doing fixes now.
This looks different. That immediately sparks my interest. Not only is it isometric, but it's strategic! I will try this some time.
Fugsnarf wrote:
This looks different. That immediately sparks my interest. Not only is it isometric, but it's strategic! I will try this some time.

I'll personally send you a message once we have the updates ready for next week. Should have a new map/attacks/Pokemon done. If all goes well with our schedules that is. lol
I just tried it. I love the concept! Keep it up! It is a little laggy though.
I do have four suggestions actually. First, instead of having black areas on the map concider replacing them with trees(atleast outside of the battle field). Second, when you get the starting pop-ups they go by too fast. You should make it click to see what is said next after you read. Thirdly, Outside the battlefield I think the grass would look better if it was non-gridded. Just my opinion. And lastly, when selecting a pokemon you should get to see what they look like when propted with do you want them. Also perhaps their starting attacks, and their element.

Thanks all =)
Server crashed, make topics on the forums and let us know what you were last doing when it crashed.
Server is up and I was able to restore the save files from the first server and had the save files from those who played on the second one and not the first, transferred to the first.
Server is back up, hopefully the bug that crashed the server is fixed now.
Update we planned on is complete, join the server http://www.byond.com/games/Zete/PokemonZ