ID:96752

Keywords: jobs
Well We need People that can icon and code also GFX most likely if you can not master those skills you can not be gm unless the council thinks other wise.

If you think your up for the job contact my Key Gato547 and thank you for your time .

::Thapains::
i cn code and icon profesnal an i cn mak ur gam the best on byonnd. trust me i mad naruto goa nd fevla. jst giv me gm
Kumorii wrote:
i cn code and icon profesnal an i cn mak ur gam the best on byonnd. trust me i mad naruto goa nd fevla. jst giv me gm

So wat me code and icn Beach nochoes and I make condes for midake high
aanyone know how to fix this Dream Daemon killing connection.
Connection failed.
Gato547 wrote:
Connection failed.

I'm sorry to tell you, sir.
But your computer has cyber-aids.

I'll leave you alone for awhile.
Gato547 wrote:
Connection failed.

tch want me to bring the server back...
Masters of graphics and programming? I sure hope you're paying more than "GM" for such services...

"Hey! Do work for us, and in return, we'll let you work more by moderating the community!"

It's about time people realised that "GM" isn't a payment, it's another job...
Hello. I would like to be Mizukage In Naruto: Supreme Shadows If it is ok with you..I am on everyday when i can get on Thank You and message me On my account.
Tiberath wrote:
Masters of graphics and programming? I sure hope you're paying more than "GM" for such services...

"Hey! Do work for us, and in return, we'll let you work more by moderating the community!"

It's about time people realised that "GM" isn't a payment, it's another job...

True, but the nubs wants GM so they can abuse their powers.
Kumorii wrote:

that nathing i code las noches mitadake high nd Sigrogana Legendz llololoolo u suck cuz i pwnz moarthan uz n mah iconizn is moar pwnz
I ca code GFX and Host and ICon a lil but ma msn is [email protected]
TP devin completely destroyed naruto supreme shadows i cant believe you sold the game to him but hes deleted like all of the villages, changed the map an is doin some other gay shit on the game Why oh Why did u have to sell it