ID:97303

Keywords: at, butt, god, her, look, my, oh
So I'll be taking a break from working on games for a while. Have some exams coming up and a job interview. If I get the job I won't have as much time as I did before to work on my games, gasp! Any who, wish me luck on my exams and my job interview D:

If you need to reach me for some reason my msn is [email protected]

Random Thought: I wonder if I type the word "NEStalgia" and the word "Crap" or the word "Hypocrite" in the same sentence, if this post would get removed from the front page for no apparent reason. Yea ++ for random bans anyone? =]

Edit: Blam!! Got a 100 on my first midterm!! wooot
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x52/BxS0ldi3R1/WOOT.png
loool
Good luck man
good luck
loool good luck
Wooooooooo Just finished one of my midterms online and got 100/100. Thanks for the luck guys ^_^ Hopefully I'll do this well tomorrow. I have a midterm in class =/
Edited the post with the smexiest screenshot ever!! ^_^
You probably edited that picture with paint or something even I could edit a picture like that to put me getting a 100 xD.
Ryuk25 wrote:
You probably edited that picture with paint or something even I could edit a picture like that to put me getting a 100 xD.

You'd have to edit, Given that you'd probably make below -1%
What will happend to YYHO?

Do you plan to work on it in the future
Riku 123q wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:

You'd have to edit, Given that you'd probably make below -1%

Don't you have something better to do then troll, no you don't because you have no life, you never kissed a girl, you never even been 3 feet near a girl, NO GIRL WILL EVER LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE BITCH!

Your comment proves your an idiot you can't get below a 0 on a test idiot so yeah go fuck off bitch.
AshleyAntx wrote:
What will happend to YYHO?

Do you plan to work on it in the future

Yes, just not right now because I'm too busy =/
Best of luck. xD