ID:97623

Keywords: midterms, over, yay
Looks like it ended faster than I thought. Midterms are over and I'm pretty content with most of my grades. Came out with an A+, B+, B-, and C+. Now its back to the small(?) assignments that my professors usually hand out.

For those that are interested, development on the games I've been working on have been slow but non-stop. Dragon Ball Kai is going through a major interface redesign and character customization development. Yu Yu Hakusho Online hasn't been worked on in a while but it will go through a major interface redesign as well in due time. Pokemon Z is coming along great! So far everyone that has tested enjoys the game. We're working on an update at the moment to finish up the rest of the baby pokemon and their evolutions, moves, etc. We're also working on a in-game tutorial for those that don't understand how to play the game. Also working on the interface and maps to make them more player-friendly. Check out the forums for more info.

That's pretty much it on game development for now, sorry to say I have no eye candy for you guys because Cals has been very busy lately, leaving us behind in the pixel art development.

Right now what I'm looking for are any decent website developers. I'm in need of a online portfolio, something like Tayoko's or AmonR's portfolios. Though for the website I'd like one page to be a portfolio for Cals, another page for myself, and a page with game info for each game we might create, all on one website. So for all of those website developers out there that would want some quick cash to make something like this for us, you can reach me at [email protected](MSN) or you can send me a pager if I'm on.
Great that your projects are coming along and grats on your grades.
Woot, Congratz on your Grades. xD
You better get your new PS3. Lol..
Lol Lige <3 oh and btw my proffesor told me he made an error with my midterm that I got a C+ on, apparently I have a higher grade. Don't know what it is yet ^_^
May I sign up for adminstrative?