ID:97805

Keywords: cyberlord, zomg
I don't really like making these kind of blog posts but I feel like I have to in order to warn people. King-manga-man(Jonaz) just "came back" to BYOND. Apparently its someone(cyberlord lol) who knew his Facebook password and other information. We teamviewered and I saw his IP, which was in the US while the real Jonaz is from UK. This person could not remember any of the things Jonaz and I did before he left.

Michael says:
I'll ask one question
before you dissapeared
what did we do when we teamviewered?
Jonaz says:
pixeled
Michael says:
Ok, there's proof you're not him.
Jonaz and I never teamviewered.
Jonaz says:
Liar.
Michael says:
LOL

Any who, it's probably Cyberlord(who was supposedly banned) again, being that he was the one that got access to Jonaz's password and did all that crap to NNG's hub. I changed the FaceOffProduction key's password again and I will only hand it out back to Berlin2222.

I really never cared if he was banned or not being as he never did anything personal against me but all this crap has gotten annoying.

Jonaz should have really made different passwords instead of the same one for every account.

@BYOND Staff, you really need to stop being so lenient against people who were repeatedly banned, avoided their bans, and do things like these. I know people that have shown more than enough proof for people like these to be gone permanently.
Lol.
King-manga-man is from the UK. The IP I collected from him when "he" logged on to NNG was 74.115.1.17 (I am a moderator on the server he logged on) which connects to a server in New Orleans. I don't know why someone in the UK would want to connect to a web server that far away...

Poor teka, getting scammed like that.

I also lolled at cyberlord's key he's using to host his outdated rip, AxeCop rofl.
Cyberlord's other key is Prince Vegeta.

This may still be him though.
Riku 123q wrote:

Yeah its him, he showed me that "naruto online" banner before he posted it in BYONDJournalism
Just report the retards keys as they pop up and the mods will handle it.

I find it hilarious that he spends all of his time trying to stay on a site that doesnt want him around.
Cody123100 wrote:
I also lolled at cyberlord's key he's using to host his outdated rip, AxeCop rofl.

Lol yeah I saw that key on his byond pager when I teamviewered him. I'm just glad I changed the password to FaceOff Productions in time before he did something else stupid. He needs to grow up. Trolling is fun and all but what he does is retarded.
So NNG filled the void that Dragonball Onslaught left in him?
Cody123100 wrote:
King-manga-man is from the UK. The IP I collected from him when "he" logged on to NNG was 74.115.1.17 (I am a moderator on the server he logged on) which connects to a server in New Orleans. I don't know why someone in the UK would want to connect to a web server that far away...

I checked my IP, it said I was in Massachusetts. I'm clearly not. I'm over in the UK, very close to Jonaz actually... About an hours drive away from him, maybe slightly less.
Howey wrote:
Cody123100 wrote:

I checked my IP, it said I was in Massachusetts. I'm clearly not. I'm over in the UK, very close to Jonaz actually... About an hours drive away from him, maybe slightly less.

It wasn't only the IP I checked as proof. He also had Cyberlord's key hosting his NNG server. Also he didn't know anything about the real Jonaz and myself. I tricked him into thinking we got on teamviewer often when we never even got on once.
Howey wrote:
Cody123100 wrote:

Yeah, but normally you should automatically connect to the closest server for convenience, but that guy was using hotspot shield (said his service was provided by Anchorfree.com) so yeah...

Mine says I connect to a server in Athens, Georgia and I live in Alabama :D
I already know it was zane. Both zane and Jonaz clocked off msn exactly the same time, as if the internet died on him. He must use WL+ to be able to login to multiple windows live accounts.
That's hilarious.
SHIT
Jonaz IM'd me and asked me to do some pixel art for him. Which was pretty strange, i honestly don't think he remembered me much less remembered that I'm a pixel artist. He asked me to make some icons and what not for his game(NNG) and since i only have 1 other project going, i thought i could help him. Weirdest part of all, he asked me to make a water dragon icon and immediately gave me someone else's pixel art for reference, like something cyberlord would do. I didn't notice this till now! And FUCK i already gave him a few icons.
Oh fuck me. -.-
in asshole please fuck me

no homo
Zamura wrote:
SHIT
Jonaz IM'd me and asked me to do some pixel art for him. Which was pretty strange, i honestly don't think he remembered me much less remembered that I'm a pixel artist. He asked me to make some icons and what not for his game(NNG) and since i only have 1 other project going, i thought i could help him. Weirdest part of all, he asked me to make a water dragon icon and immediately gave me someone else's pixel art for reference, like something cyberlord would do. I didn't notice this till now! And FUCK i already gave him a few icons.

Cyberlord the BYOND Community found out your using that key to
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Yeah its him, he showed me that "naruto online" banner before he posted it in BYONDJournalism

wut about naruto online? wut
It's not about that naruto online. It's some crap hes "making" called Naruto Online. He made a hub banner and showed it to me on msn, then posted it on a new key in a BYONDJournalism post
When I said I don't want him working for me anymore, he said "but I've made 7 buildings". I asked him to show me them and he said they on his other comp, but that comp is having problems lmao. He's a twit.
Page: 1 2