Lmfao!
Ryuk25 wrote:
Zamura wrote:
SHIT
Jonaz IM'd me and asked me to do some pixel art for him. Which was pretty strange, i honestly don't think he remembered me much less remembered that I'm a pixel artist. He asked me to make some icons and what not for his game(NNG) and since i only have 1 other project going, i thought i could help him. Weirdest part of all, he asked me to make a water dragon icon and immediately gave me someone else's pixel art for reference, like something cyberlord would do. I didn't notice this till now! And FUCK i already gave him a few icons.

Cyberlord the BYOND Community found out your using that key to

You really think that? Lol! The BYOND Community knows me well, or atleast, well enough to tell that I'm not Cyberlord. Mikeh even knows I'm not him since we worked together on a pixel art project for a small moment. Hell, some people on BYOND have found my facebook, so say what you want, you are proving nothing.
this kid is starting to piss me off. troj needs to learn the difference between [email protected] and [email protected]
Funny thing is that the last msn Jonaz had didnt even have the word Jonaz in it.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Funny thing is that the last msn Jonaz had didnt even have the word Jonaz in it.

exactly. i have no idea why troj gave my password out in the first place.
Msg me on msn.
Zamura wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
Zamura wrote:
SHIT
Jonaz IM'd me and asked me to do some pixel art for him. Which was pretty strange, i honestly don't think he remembered me much less remembered that I'm a pixel artist. He asked me to make some icons and what not for his game(NNG) and since i only have 1 other project going, i thought i could help him. Weirdest part of all, he asked me to make a water dragon icon and immediately gave me someone else's pixel art for reference, like something cyberlord would do. I didn't notice this till now! And FUCK i already gave him a few icons.

Cyberlord the BYOND Community found out your using that key to

You really think that? Lol! The BYOND Community knows me well, or atleast, well enough to tell that I'm not Cyberlord. Mikeh even knows I'm not him since we worked together on a pixel art project for a small moment. Hell, some people on BYOND have found my facebook, so say what you want, you are proving nothing.

He's not cyberlord, Ryuk.
Zamura's far too cool, too nice a person and too smexy smart to be cyberlord.

I'm going to end it here, going any further would result in me insulting Ryuk. >:0
He's telling me he's banned from BYOND now...
He was banned from byond, but I believe there are ways to bypass it. I really don't care anymore. Whenever the real Jonaz shows up, send him my way so we can talk.
I like what's going on here.
I am really Cyberlord...

PHSYCE!
OH MY GOD LIGE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DAMN SECRET THAT I WAS REALLY CYBERLORD AND ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE ALL THIS TIME! GOD DAMNIT MY COVER IS BLOWN!

TO THE BAT CAVE!
Page: 1 2