ID:98057

BYOND Version:471
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 5.0.375.99
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Anytime I have something like this in a game people's clients crash when they try to login:

mob/proc/Example()
set background = 1
sleep(-1)
while(1)
sleep(-1)
[code...]
sleep(1)//I have it on sleep(3) instead of sleep(1) in my game to try get around the crashing.
//It helps but doesn't fix the problem.

I also try putting sleep(-1) everywhere to try and fix it. I still have problems with it.
We would need more specifics to investigate this. It helps when you fill out the full template. In this case there isn't enough of a code snippet to tell what's going on, and we would need details about the crash itself.
I don't know how to test it with myself. It's when other's login. I've had this happen to a few projects of mine. I can send you the source to this one if you'd like and/or if you want me to host it and test it with me that can be arranged.
If you have that running in the actual Login() code then its probably just preventing them from ever logging in.
I have no code under Login or client/New() other than ..() and a message telling who has logged in.
I would at least need the source, I think. There's no other information in this bug report to test. When you don't fill out the template we have nothing to work with.