Naruto: Ultimate Adventure

by Neo Rapes Everything
Naruto: Ultimate Adventure
A new original (non-rip) Naruto game. The game revolves around village wars, large scale battles, and even defending yourself from legendary bijuu. The war has begun, are you ready?
ID:981095

DevelopersFushi - Head Programmer
Tanner - GFX, In-Training Programmer, Pixel- Artist, Forum Developer.
Tyga - Graphics Artist.

Game WatchersNUA is not currently looking for GM Assistance.*

* To be updated.

:: Credits ::
  • Crazah - Old developer
  • Masashi Kishimoto - Creating Naruto!
First one to comment and Can we talk
This hub has my permission, and isn't a ripped copy.
Thanks Crazah for verification.
Also thanks to you Lige I might now work on it with no worries :D
yo, very nice game, when is i going to be up?
There will be a testing server soon for the new Version.
Anyways I must finish first something about other project am also working on. Sorry if it delays a bit. :)
Galactic Soldier wrote:
Looks like the generic BYOND Naruto game if you ask me.

What you played, and what you'll play in the next update are two totally different things.

Even without updating, it is still better than most of the average naruto games.
Also note this is the very first NE game that came out.
This is a bored-time project, anyways, and I couldn't care less for people discouraging this or not, or if people like it or not.
This looks butt ugly, bruh.
shut up this game is new and just need a couple of update and other i hate the people like you who just critic the work of other people (go make your own game) but you cant make a game like this because you are just a fag who love critic the others (go make your own game but you cant because you are too noob) JUST SHUT UP
In response to Bladozer
Bladozer wrote:
shut up this game is new and just need a couple of update and other i hate the people like you who just critic the work of other people (go make your own game) but you cant make a game like this because you are just a fag who love critic the others (go make your own game but you cant because you are too noob) JUST SHUT UP

Woahhh there boy, settle. You're defending the game by telling people to make their own game then claiming they cannot when it's clear that the 'creator' of this rip cannot make his own game, hence why he's TRYING to work on this. The game not only looks horrible, it looks like every other Naruto game on BYOND. I don't understand how the moderators in charge of game listings could approve this, honestly. And I'm not trying to 'hate' on anyone or anything, this game is simply just a rip until it can be presented with completely orriginal content. But I would enjoy seeing someone of your stature make a game. It actually takes time and resources when you don't just take other people's work.
I have to agree every time I see a game by Neo there all rips of another Naruto game. That he *always* has credit from.
can hav rasngin sharungen banki pls
In response to NNAAAAHH
1. It is listed because I has the right to have it listed.
2. Me using a source, does not prove anything about how competent I am at the time of making an original game or not.

3. I will do an original game when I have the feeling to do it, and for your knowledge, I just started yesterday working on it. I don't really care for your opinion, I know myself well and I understand to where my programming skills can get me to.

It is not as if I cared for this game or any other naruto game, I mostly code them because am a Naruto fan, but rather than it, It is mostly a hobby, since fangames cannot earn any benefit, it is just poitnless to spend all my time on this. As I said before, I work on this game out of boredom, and yes, I hope it gets some original content soon, If I had the money and the resources to do so. If I paid a pixel artist it would be for a nonn-anime game, rather than this.

Now that problem is solved, you can blame this game and the moderation team as much as you feel like, but it will get you nowhere.

Oh, and when the -impossible- original game I will work on, is ready for testing, you will be the first to know, I owe you.