EDO

by MDC
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Anyway, yeah, you are right to be concerned about balance. We'll have to tackle balancing during the combat alpha.

Yeah when that comes i think you'll guys will get tired of my suggestions, professional dota beta tester, professional at balancing...

Well at least in suggesting rofl.
Just wanted to pop in and show that we're still jamming on the more complicated projectiles.

https://gfycat.com/RawWatchfulBrownbear

I spent most of today writing a roofing library that's likely going to see use in SDBO:

Expect these next two weeks to get crazy.
Everything I've seen in this thread is beautiful. I'm not the biggest fan of Dragon Ball but I'd play to experience the mechanics.
I've just heard about this. It looks amazing.

I can't wait to play it. Good stuff, chaps!
Is that a Bloodborne avatar?
In response to Branks
Yup yup.
Just a heads up! We're still here :) Currently working on the UI and the combat animations. I'll try and keep you guys posted with a screenshot or two sometime.
Eta on a possible test?
Possible to have a combat test this late summer but I'm not 100% sure on that. I'll post here about that once I have a definite answer. There is still a lot for us to work on and test internally before we put up a test server for players to try things out.
Sorry about the last half of spring guys, I have a full college course load and I wound up having to take a short break to make sure I didn't fail calculus. I got most of the back end code and core engine stuff done, and now I'm moving forward with the UI and frontend stuff.

I'm actually working on a very unusual UI setup for a BYOND game. I'm doing something similar to what Doohl is doing with Severed World, actually. Most of our UI is actually offloaded to the client via a javascript-DM bridge that I've spent the last few months developing.

This stuff is highly experimental and so far it's very promising, as it's actually made the interface look absolutely incredible while also ensuring that CPU usage stays extremely low on the server.

I'm working on a maptext-based chat UI at the moment that's a fair bit more feature-rich than what you guys are used to seeing. We'll get screenshots out once we've got the UI using something more than placeholder art.
Yes we want morez! Lol ;) getting amped by just seeing this. Stay tuned guys the best is yet to come you haven't seen nothing yet.
so how is this goin'
We've fallen and we can't get up nooooo!
We're still working on things we just enjoy teasing the hell out of the public.
I've been pretty busy lately but I'll be back around to working on things more soon. Right now I have the roof over my head to worry about x-x lol
In response to MDC
broke ass
In response to Baird
Baird wrote:
broke ass

More than what you have kid :)
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Baird wrote:
broke ass

More than what you have kid :)

I get it ! we run new York !
In response to MDC
Starless kid shut up. Don't talk shit if you can't handle it. Release a game ffs. Pixel art going to waste. That's why I stopped fucking with byond artist, a bunch o tools and don't get shit done. Way of the pixel for life fucking lames.
In response to Baird
Baird wrote:
Starless kid shut up. Don't talk shit if you can't handle it. Release a game ffs.

Follow your own advice kiddo! :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7