ID:99610

Keywords: css, front, hidden, notices, page, post
For anyone that didn't know this already, the "This post has been hidden from the front page..." notices that end up on your posts is customizable via CSS. You can find it under the "notices" style, which I'm pretty sure isn't used for anything else.

I'm going to change the B&wagon's CSS to utilize this, too.
God you're hawt when you talk programming.
Hostinhel wrote:
God you're hawt when you talk programming.

whut fuck u say bitch
I'M TOTALLY GONNA MAKE MY EXTENSION NOT ALLOW THIS.

Kidding. <3
Koil, Embrace the homosexuality.
I already did this.
While the layout might not be perfect, I suggest not hiding the notice completely. Doing that makes overseeing moderation less convenient. If you feel a moderator has been unjust, hiding information that could get the decision reversed doesn't make much sense.
ACWraith wrote:
While the layout might not be perfect, I suggest not hiding the notice completely. Doing that makes overseeing moderation less convenient. If you feel a moderator has been unjust, hiding information that could get the decision reversed doesn't make much sense.

My blog has been hidden for more than a month, and twice moderators have removed my post from the front page despite it not being able to be seen from the front page. This is a fuck you to them.
ACWraith wrote:

I just made mine say "This post has been hidden because it's damn awesome".