Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1788760

This is the second phase of my interface, ive made changes to the first phase as well as added to more screens for dyes and character and stat previews. The dye system is implemented so instead of messing around with crap colours I can get the players a selection of the best colours without fiddling around as well as add an economy for different dyes

The last part, part3 will probably be the biggest component. The part where each piece of armour will have their own unique perks and abilities. Which I briefly talk about in the video. I hope that this will be an addicting component with all the dyes and perks you can customize for each pair of item you pick up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdNwa71MB4
It can be a bad practice to have the player switching from using the keyboard to select objects but then have to switch to the mouse to select a dye. It isn't a game breaking flaw but it is nice to have consistency throughout.

I have been following progress, keep going. You can make this into something great.
In response to Akto
yea i realized that, but i dont really have a choice. Especially when I have my perk system in place. Thats going to be click based too. I'd like to do everything with keys. I could make the cursour move over but than that would be a slow process if you want to upgrade perks for muliple pieces of armour or multiple dyes. So unless i can think of something better itll stay like that

And thank you:)
In response to Akto
if you want a guess i could make a "colour mode" similair to my delete mode. So you could have an option between click or keys. But those extra options will probably be added later.
Just remember to think about design while you are creating new things and adding new things in. You don't want to have to go back and change a huge code later on when you make a choice to change something. I have seen many projects fall apart do to lack of concrete design, even my own.
In response to Akto
Well I have a pretty concrete design. But I can add optional cursor based within my current design I got an idea thank you for feedback.