Visit our website for more
- Changed the way names work
- Added recruitable followers. These followers will be there to help you get through PvE content. They will not be usable in PvP or Guild Battles.
- Fixed summoning
- Overhauled the combat system. It is now more robust and expandable.
- Overhauled the skills tab. Skills can now be equipped by dragging and dropping them onto your hot bar.
- Added a battle menu, akin to games like Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Changed the in-battle UI to be more friendly and intuitive.
- Overhauled the battle AI
- Added a feature where monsters names will appear differently depending on your level.
- Green for under leveled
- White for similar level
- Yellow for above level
- Red for way above level
- Overhauled the quest system to be more robust and expandable. It now supports quest chains, level requirements, and quest requirements.
- Changed how quest pointers appear above NPCs. They now only appear to you and will change if the quest is active or not.
- Several back-end fixes to improve performance at different resolutions
- Completely overhauled the chatbox, it now supports multi-channels.
- Added a feature to the chatbox to alert you when someone speaks in another channel. The channel will blink red.
- Added support for monsters with sprites larger than 64x64. They now occupy multiple tiles in-battle.
- Overhauled the forums to look better. They are now in sync with the rest of the website.