Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to SSJ9000_ZOMBIE
Honestly, all you care about is money. People who aren't so very addicted to your games wouldn't bother buying subscriptions, they'd rather play the game fair and enjoy it instead of summing up bonuses and becoming the strongest. Here's what you could do perhaps, remove all the stupid bonuses' subscribers get on your games instead add a-lot of stuff which don't aid your stats on the game. Example; Change your icon, change your font color, can change between characters, or even a subscriber only room where subscribers can play mini-games. If you ask me I still wouldn't pay for all those stuff, but people would because they like you and your game and want you to continue to work on it. You could also perhaps take time in creating icons and replacing those LOG ones, for your dragon-ball z game, its down to give you more players and probably more subscribers.
In response to Domnic
Domnic said:
Example; Change your icon, change your font color, can change between characters, or even a subscriber only room where subscribers can play mini-games.

The only new thing you mentioned was the subscriber only room... So you really had no good contribution <.< ...mentioning only what was already part of being a sub
In response to Raistlin16
don't be jealous ;D
In response to Domnic
Domnic wrote:
Honestly, all you care about is money.

Yes, I don't give a crap about any of you spamming, bug abusing, offensive, and useless noobs. Why should I?
And yes, I do indeed care about making enough money to live off of, which I currently don't.
Saying that's ALL I care about is pretty idiotic though. If that was true I would have quit BYOND several years ago to go get a real job easily making 4x as much as I do here.
I care about making games more than I care about anything else, and the shitty BYOND community would be at the very bottom of my list.

People who aren't so very addicted to your games wouldn't bother buying subscriptions, they'd rather play the game fair and enjoy it instead of summing up bonuses and becoming the strongest.

They probably wouldn't stay around long either so they don't matter much. The actual gameplay in HU can be pretty much be entirely experienced in a matter of a few hours (probably around 4) so unless you're hanging around to spam train to become the strongest this shouldn't at all matter to you.

Here's what you could do perhaps, remove all the stupid bonuses' subscribers get on your games...

Except that seems to be the main selling point.

I still wouldn't pay for all those stuff, but people would because they like you and your game and want you to continue to work on it.

So in short you wouldn't pay for ANYTHING. So why the fuck are you even posting here? Thanks for your completely pointless waste of a post with absolutely no good ideas.

You could also perhaps take time in creating icons and replacing those LOG ones, for your dragon-ball z game, its down to give you more players and probably more subscribers.

I like the LoG icons - I think that's what makes the game. Not to mention the insane amount of hours it would take to remake them for pretty much no reason at all.
In response to SSJ9000_ZOMBIE
Falacy easy first get the sub lvl orb back in,(it will get lots of subs).
Heres an idea! Make it so on the sub tab (for subs only of course) it will give you an option to toggle on or off to be able to go through Snakeway/Hell or to just get alived as soon as you die.
In response to Kane Azura
It's already in, it's called a monthly bonus.
In response to Shire
Urmm i think kane is right sub lvl orb once come back it should be givin forever to sub ( even if there ub expire) that would make a line of 1 month subz
In response to Zardarr
lol falacy owned you ppl xD
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
HMMM that clan wars bonus thing isn't a bad idea.

Hm i no these updates are already in effect but puting that in wont it take away the point in doing clan wars
In response to Cloudzack
Cloudzack wrote:
Hm i no these updates are already in effect but puting that in wont it take away the point in doing clan wars

If you're a subscriber then it gives you the option not to bother with them?
You can still participate if you want to help out your clan mates. And if you refuse to help, and run out of sub, then you'll probably be screwed.
In response to Falacy
pwnt
In response to Raistlin16
~ Only Subs Can Make Their Own Clan

~ Subs Dunt need lv 100 to make Clan

~ Subs Dont need lv 2 to save

~ Subs can speak Abuse Words

~ Subs Can PK When ever they want

~ Subs get All skills from before

~ Subs can can a (Stray) Rank for free on Forums

Subs can ......... I ll think more and let u knw

xD
In response to Taha123
Those ideas are pretty good.
In response to Fastflyer
Fastflyer wrote:
Those ideas are pretty good.

I told him the ideas but he added 2 extra and those 2 are bad.

EDIT : These 2

~ Subs Dont need lv 2 to save

~ Subs can speak Abuse Words

In response to DarkHus
"Subscribers will now always receive Clan Wars Boosts"
lvl 2-10 subscribers are also getting CW boost and this way lvl 2's have stats over 1mil in revert

In response to Fastflyer
Thx for ur information Fast u knew that cos of me at s2 >_> i also didnt know it!
In response to Falacy
If you wanna get subscribers then add my awesome ideas.
In response to Durth
Oyea that 1 with ur awesome ideas well Fal closed tread.
In response to DarkHus
DarkHus wrote:
Oyea that 1 with ur awesome ideas well Fal closed tread.

yea he wants his house to get burned down =p
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8