Naruto Revival

by Racave
Naruto Revival
@Tamatrix: Ha-ha thank you for your compliment on the game we work hard all of us and truly wish the best for our players through your comment I will truly dedicate myself to coding to my fullest potential and actually finishing it instead of holding it off. Thank you for your spark of encouragement.
Also about the forums that is actually a good idea at first I saw no use for a forum as usually there isn't one for games which aren't literally its own website and such but thank you I will get to a forum creation thank you.
@James bell 96: For that level problem the higher your stats the harder you train depending on how I do the rebirth system will depend on if I lift that delay up or not we will see because I want to keep the players balanced and none OP. But thank you for informing me.
As for Claw don't worry he's settled down he just needed his first couple of days as dominator won't happen again.
its good how the owner of this game actually replies to ty racave ur epic do ur best
:DDDDD, ! Nicceee, ^^ and James is right lulz, most Owners fail at replying too there players, good job Rush !!
btw peoples is the def bug fixed
i wish u had a forum for me to post my iconing ideas and clans and other ideas
i too wish there was a forum well just post ideas here ill take a look at em
i'm boring sever down + 40 day
Thank you all for the comment about commenting to you, I havent commented recently due to school but every friday I do get on and check the comments.
@James bell 96: Thanks for that comment about me replying being a good thing. I truly find remastering the NNG server isn't for myself but to master what berlin had in store and for the players to enjoy a the Naruto game they loved.
As for random x, I'm sorry he feels that way but I want to give him a chance and change his mind having the ability to ban doesn't mean it should be used for hurtful words but thank you for the heads up.
@Tamatrix: thank you also, I try to keep you all happy :)
@Ifrit30/Tamatrix: About the forums it probably won't be available till after the update is in placed so that way I can have someone make it for us probably my old friend.
@Dark toshi: sorry, being limited by time/age coding advancedly is hard I'm going to take a programming class next year so updates should come much smoother and cleaner in the future but I'm trying and will work extremely hard for you all this weekend and hopefully have it done. Our pixel artist has a few more screens and ill leave out Uzumaki and Hidan to make the update quicker, and add them while its up so players can stop being bored.
eh cudnt it be online now while ur updating
Well I would have it up except that the host who hosted the older files left us and won't reply to me and since I've already changed the codes without a back-up I can't put up the old server because I no longer have those files. The old host files are already deleted from the uploads so only the old host has them, and I didn't really want to pwipe with the old server because we needed a new host so yea.
recave you know i lvoe your games....
recave i am a hoster.... bat i cant host 24/24... so sorry.... i think is good pwipe bat only 1 times ;)
This is how bored i am without this game
http://i56.tinypic.com/16q5ap.png

pretty soon will have the whole naruto chars if server not back soon
Thats Gnarly lols.
this is like waiting for christmas
All I want for christmas is .........

this game to be up -_- lols jk jk jk i wait lols
@Dark toshi: Errr, thanks for volunteering but like I said I've misplaced the old host files and we will have to wait... sorry.
@Ifrit30: Can't see the pic on the school computer atm, but haha I'll try and speed it up.
@Tamatrix: Guess it's a cool pic Haha. But the update will be done way before christmas!! And I know I'll hurry for us all.
@James bell 96: I know right? I'm just as anxious and I'll try extremely hard to pick up the past.
Sorry Everyone.
ok recave stop tell people this sever will be again on... this sever will be down forever.... i know people do update in 3 day.. this sever is down for 3 month so this game is fail now
Ararara wrote:
ok recave stop tell people this sever will be again on... this sever will be down forever.... i know people do update in 3 day.. this sever is down for 3 month so this game is fail now...yh raca..honestly just say it now if the game is comin bak up then say it now otherwise just tell us if it died..cuz seriously the updates to come look awesome but y get our hopes up if they r not gonna happen

i have a feeling its not coming back either, i sent alot of icons to racave and i haven't heard from him in awhile either.
:( all thoses icons i made were for nothing i quess.
racave u may not care or u may but i have a alot of epic icons such as the nibi i made (two tailed demon cat) and also i would like to say that i have other stuff but id rather discuss to u in private so everyone else dont find out and pester me
and if u want add me on byond im not always online but id be happy to share
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 9