Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1121669

Well,we all know,that SS13 is prefably and mainly a scientists plasma research station,and so on,altrough my gameplay,i saw lot of shuttles,so i started to wonder about ...simply,theres my idea in short

Instead of station,there will be nanotrasen commstation (or simply that ones wich on you usually land when you do crewtransfer,im not sure about name) This is place where you will start,crew will have 30 Minutes to board huge shuttle,wich will act LIKE shuttle,so flying in motion slowly,BUT it will be actually station (meant as shuttle) the crew will be sent on mission (new gamemod) as scientist,whole shift will take 8 hours (as it is on server pure roleplay) 30 Minutes boarding Space vessel,4 hours flying onto the actual planet ( on space vessel there should be everything as it is on actual station,but much more reduced for use of crew,micro atmos,and so on) after 4 hours of pain survival on that vessel,they will land on medium outpost and ANOTHER 4 hours they will continue gameplay on mars like planet (same as asteroid,but with big shiz) with rooms secrets,and also events,this could bring much more immersion and LOT of new possibilites (i was also wondering about Pilot wich can choose where they will fly,asteroid,destroyed station,or that planet) In bucket,imagine shepard with his crew flying on planet investigate broken shit here,thats exactly my idea BUT in SS13 version and potential (also new jobs included,like Pilot,and so on,captain would be a bit more useful now)

Sorry for my english tough

Thank you for reading this,tough i have no experience altrough byond code and mapping,this is only suggestion,not a order,but i would like to see this someday myself playing in SS13 :)