Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Lol. He always did host DU servers when he is bored.
Hmm the Game is Up, But why isn't the server up Is something wrong? I Been waiting like a Month now and it still hasn't came on Something wrong?
Game should be up. I'm making a topic for Bugs, Glitches and ISSUES you have and Suggestions . So please - Only comment here.

There are currently a lack of mobs which you can kill due to lag issues.

Please don't ask for ETA for Updates. I'll do them as soon as I can.

TyVm! ^^
Why'd you take the beta offline,I didnt even get to play :'(
<3 Kboy
<3 Maybenot
This looks cool, can't wait to play.
Ty. ^^
Throw me a banana if you ever need a host.
Got ya.
BANANA MEH!
when is the game gonna be up to play?
When is this game going to be up?
Can you put this game on? i really like SAO and i want to play this game, i'm a really good coder and if you want i can help you. If you don't want it anymore i would like if you just give it to me so that i can fix it or play it or something.
Games on
its laggy
Hey i think u should give people who are new to the game a basic sword and some defence snice its diffuilt to kill boars as a level 1 and they run to the safe zone then they dissappe
and people should get mroe exp
What Blasterdark said, It's hard to kill a Boar they are like x2 our HP, You should improve this game by giving us a starting equipment D: and why is this game so laggy.
Question how do i raise black smith level and if i max it out can i create my own sword.Also boars should give more exp its going to take 15 or 20 boars for 1 level
yeah or no body will try to play because its really really hard to level up and u should make a party create opion or something and a person who isn,t in a party should get more exp from a quest or a ncp kill
Page: 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53