Paypal recorded him as receiveing the funds, im about to post the logs between me and hulio, and the payment's ID as well as a screenshot. wait a moment please.
He gave you the wrong email, Dire. Paypal fucks up when sending the funds when the email isn't case-sensative. Sure it will tell you the ID of the receiver, but PayPal fucks up when actually sending the funds.
Hurry up, we ain't got all day.
I Posted it already..
Jester i find it funny how u said naruto eternity sucks but now u have the source and started to work on it.(and i bet u say well i want to make it better)
A) Who are you? lmao.
B)I never said it sucks?
C) ive had the source for around 6-8 months?
/Confusion.
ROFL UR A FUCKIN LIEN ASS SCUM IM NAOJAMeS U ASKED ME FOR THE SRC STFU LIEN ASS BASTARD IN U BOUGHT THE SOURCE FROM YASUSHY. SO QUIT FUCKIN LIENG!
Lol, what? I usually wouldn't post on your blog, however the age of this kid is very apparent. I'm sure the code you apparently gave D-Cire is crap, to say the least. I'm laughing quite heartily at you.
Solomn Architect wrote:
Lol, what? I usually wouldn't post on your blog, however the age of this kid is very apparent. I'm sure the code you apparently gave D-Cire is crap, to say the least. I'm laughing quite heartily at you.

Cool Story bro. Fyi i didnt give him the src.

Children, I know you're all busy pointing fingers over some shitty Naruto source, but you're blowing up my pager. Kthx. <3
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Solomn Architect wrote:

Cool Story bro. Fyi i didnt give him the src.

Cause solar did, like, 8 months ago? Lmao?
@D-Cire

Why doesn't BYOND have a "Like" button yet?
Solomn Architect wrote:
@D-Cire

I have no idea, It would most likely be the best thing added yet imo.
You, Neo Rapes Everything and 5 people more likes this post!
D-Cire wrote:
Solomn Architect wrote:
@D-Cire

I have no idea, It would most likely be the best thing added yet imo.

BYOND probably, has more important priorities.
Where do you want your story sent to?
D-cire? are u a coder?
No, he r a engrish teechur.
Solomn Architect wrote:
No, he r a engrish teechur.

He's obviously a questor.
+1
Page: 1 2 3