Naruto New Generation

by 981014
Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation Is Here On Byond!
was there a wipe???? Becuase i cant load my chars!!!
no wipe for you game crashed... you used jutsu fire vs kid.... (gm spam creat it) and game crashed for you guys.... no wipe he isnt real hoster there are old old old sav file
Ok, server is back!
Hey guys... I think it's really unfair that lots of players got their chars deleted... if you have a save file, please load it, for example, I was lvl 188, I had played the game for 2 days (true story), I had my EMS, and I was really good. Now I just feel like quitting, you know, because I put a lot effort in my char. I think that lots of players feel the same way I feel... so please, put the game as it was, please.
My character was the Uchiha Lesy please bring the bills back
No saves has been deleted per say. Simply the updates not working correctly with some of your save files. This includes my own save soooooo, yeah unfair!

Edit: Reverted back to the old update. So all saves should be here now.

Edit2: No idea why shit screwed up. But everything should work properly now.
Key: Tomg97
Username: Naruto the Flame Tamer
In game time: 3 days and 9 hours
Staff status: None
Position applying for: Mod
Reason why: I think i have prooven my self to be very loyal to the game and i want to be able to help users that have just entered. I have basic knowledge of the games rules. Also, I speak spanish, so I think it'd be very useful for new hispanic players.

Edit: In game time changed since i posted- it was 2 days and 11 hours before.
odko please update it!!!
I got banned for nothing plz unban me!!!
Hey all Am back !!! And Got A lot Of Things Working!!
ODKO remove xero from gm he is abuser. man he banned me because when he cursed me out i said to be quite and he banned be just for saying that and said that i am not respecting him!!! he is the one who is not respecting players!! fucking suck ass GM!!!
Ok I take Care Of That
someone please toggle world reboot, we are lagging hard D:
i cant join game for some reson.
Why is the game not working ???
Everything should be fine now guys
can u help me i have a black screen
Reboot for chirst sake we are laggin mad
I'm Working on it I just woke up!
In response to Sugetipula
Okay its REBOOTED. Try now.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18