Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
Oh so that's why you were on steam last night.. You sneaky devil :p
Hello! Striking Chaos here. It's been what feels like an eternity since John and I allowed anyone to play the game. Some may be wondering if we are even doing anything anymore. I sit here and wonder if anyone even reads what I type lol. My purpose is to once again make sure our fans know the game isn't dead. This is going to happen whether it takes years or a few more months, who knows. John completely redid the combat, which I might say will kick you in the face and punch you in the gut. I really just need to finish up the icons that have been piling on me. Once I can manage that we'll let everyone have a taste of what's new. Thanks for your patience and please feel free to ask any questions and voice your opinions/concerns. Just don't ask when we are gonna host, I have no clue and neither does John. Our intention is to test the game as we make it.
I'll just be waiting for this ~.~
Thank you :)
I've also just uploaded a new screenshot of planet Vegeta.
Looking Nice John007qwe.
Andrewonly wrote:
Great, I just noticed the game and it looks excellent. I hope it is as good as it looks :D! You are the best BYOND developers ever! especially considering you get no money off of it. Everyone else on BYOND just rips a game and calls it original.

A little appreciation goes a long way. Comments like yours always reassure me. Thanks and keep watch :).
I showed him the game :3
Haha. Thanks for that Deadly. Don't get too many people's hopes up though :P. I think after I finish the pants and shoes and align the rest of the hairs, we'll probably host.
In response to John007qwe
John007qwe wrote:
I've also just uploaded a new screenshot of planet Vegeta.

The portrait in the top left. Thug life.
I was wondering if anyone would notice it, haha :D
In response to Striking Chaos
Striking Chaos wrote:
Haha. Thanks for that Deadly. Don't get too many people's hopes up though :P. I think after I finish the pants and shoes and align the rest of the hairs, we'll probably host.

I know,I know,but I said "the best dbz byond game coming out xD" I had to show him.Anyways,I know aha.
Any News On How The Game is going fellas?Still waiting :D
We haven't worked on the game these last couple months because of real life stuff, but we should get to it soon hopefully. Keep in mind that we're not getting paid to do this so we can't dedicate all our time to work on the game.
I know,xD,just checking in how things are going. Not getting hopes up to high.
It'll get finished eventually. Just can't say when :P
Send me a message saturday/sunday and we can talk about it :)
Andrewonly wrote:
Just so you know, I know a few iconers and I can icon if you need any help.

I would suggest contacting me about anything sprite related. John will probably just relay it to me anyways.
In case needed, i can host, Lagless.
I don't think I will be looking for iconners anymore. Development progress is in too deep for me to trust anyone with resources. And, frankly, I don't feel comfortable letting someone else dictate the art direction other than John, aside from myself.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13