Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

by Demon_Eyes_Kyo92us
Ever wondered what it would be like to live the life of a shinobi? This game is for serious RPers, who want to know the answer to that question. Come and find out For yourself, what its like to live the life of a Shinobi, day in and day out.
ID:280109

This is a new game in progress, for Serious RPers. To give you a little taste of what you will be rping, here is the main storyline(remember, this is still a work in progress).

400 Years after the Shippuden arc, Konoha is still around and thriving.

You will begin your journey as a Student(I warn you now, if you want a game where you can be the strongest in a day, this game is not for you). As a student, it is Your job to not to go to classes. You must have 5 different classes before you can take the Genin exam, which will be every few days or so. It is also your job to get a Job, such as working in the ramen stand or tea shop. This will help you with your rping skills, but also create more rp opertunities for the game.

Once you pass the Genin Exam, its your job to train and complete low ranked missions. You must prepare your self for the Chuunin Exam, which will be based on not only your ability as a shinobi, but also your ability to rp.

From there, as a chuunin, it will be your job to teach classes for the students. You will also be able to learn some higher rank jutsus, and teach genins jutsus you know as well. You will be given a squad if you want one to train, and you will also be asked to lead missions. You must prove yourself worthy of the jounin exam.

After you become Jounin, your only limit on learning jutsus is one you make. You can then learn anything from E rank - S rank. You dont auto learn anything, you must rp it out, wether someone teaches you it or you learn it yourself. You will be asked to lead missions more often, and it will be your job to protect the village...

There are limited actual clans in this game, because of our storyline. The mains clans we will have are:
Nara
Hyuuga
Uchiha
Inuzuka
Senju
Aburame
Akimichi

To be another clan, or have special abilities of your own, or to try and Create a clan, even if its from the show you must come up with a backstory explaining it or how you are it, and get it approved by the Hokage. If you are trying to create a clan others can join you must come up with a list of jutsus with all the information needed.

Students can learn no offensive jutsus.
Genins can learn e-c rank jutsus.
Chuunins can learn e-b rank jutsus.
Jounins can learn e-s rank jutsus.

Obviously I wont be able to do this game on my own. If you have coding, mapping, iconing, or hosting skills, please add me on MSN and send me an IM letting me know, so we can talk this over. Your deeds will not be unthanked, if you decide to play the game as well. My msn is [email protected]

This is going to be a great game, and I hope the future players will enjoy it as well.