Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
This game needs more players... :( It looks so cool, and the more the merrier!
this is a really cool game and keep the best
The shell imploded, we (by we I mean the shell company) are trying to recover the player files.
It'll but up today. The shell imploded, tammer's gotta talk to the company and make it live again, he said he'd have it done by today (what stormie said).
Well thanks for making me feel unhelpful Asakura xD
I'd made a post, if I didn't mention it here you should've taken it as either a lie or a change in my plan :p
Why is the game doowwnnnn :(
yo stormie, aint trying to sound like an impatient child or nothing, but why the server down, im just curious :p
Shell exploded, Tammer has the details... I forgot to get them off him when we changed shell (wiped).

Soz D:
i've never got a firm grasp on byond terminology what does shell represent exactly?
Shell = The machine that hosts our server
When game will be back?
when game will be back??²
Game will be back on Friday which is when we're buying a dedicated server :p

Sorry about the wait guys! I just don't wanna continually swap shells and wipe all the time D:
Riku must comment i feel left out. And yay friday everyone thats when game will be back says Asakura! Wait do we get our old saves back then?
Unfortunately not =[

Sorry guys <3
Added a temporary server untill we get the server at friday!
Haven't been able to play, but the Biju's are EXTREMELY awesome. Whoever created is amazing.
Stormie :o Hows the game coming along? Came back to Byond and was wondering how NNA was going but your never on it >_> lol was going to donate some Icons.
The Best Naruto game on byond
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17