Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
Ali_naruto_94 wrote:
wow really everything you said sounded so retarded
plz learn how to speak good english *-*

took the words right out of my mouth Ali ...
Kdfd123 wrote:
Ok people shut the fugde up it a game we all know when you see the "Naruto: Eternity is Online" thing that means the game is online WAIT pacieb=nts is that fucking key your gonna get to play god damn its like none of you people never played a BYOND game before just shut up everyday is the same shit "Hey Solar when is the game looking to go live", "Solar man i dont think i can go on anymore without this game", "Hey Solar any updates"... i bet this Solar guy is pissed thats why he doesnt post in Comments anymore go scroll down the comments and look if you see he Keyy.. go ahead ill wait....... NO! you dont know stfu and relax...

Wow Seriously, that was pathetic, I mean come on, what does "pacieb=nts" means?
pacieb=nts.....patience??? (sorry I'm still brushing up on my Noobanese)

Anyway, it's happening again... Every time I fix everything and have nothing left to do but add new content I always lose the urge to work on the game... I'm going to try to find some inspiration. (Maybe hunt around YouTube for some good AMVs or something) Anyway, you can take this as a good thing as well; it means all that's left to do is add in a handful of things and the game will be ready to go.
Will BE and NE go live at the same time? :o

Good news, anyway.
SolarOblivion wrote:
pacieb=nts.....patience??? (sorry I'm still brushing up on my Noobanese)

Anyway, it's happening again... Every time I fix everything and have nothing left to do but add new content I always lose the urge to work on the game... I'm going to try to find some inspiration. (Maybe hunt around YouTube for some good AMVs or something) Anyway, you can take this as a good thing as well; it means all that's left to do is add in a handful of things and the game will be ready to go.

sounds cool and that shit happens to me everyday when i do just about everything .... get real worked up to do it then once i start im just like .... wow this sucks .. >,< .... BUT again great to hear that its almost done =D
Trickeli wrote:
Will BE and NE go live at the same time? :o

Good news, anyway.

No--BE and NE are totally separate games. However, BE is being updated by Falacy as we speak; but the things he is adding to BE are on a much larger scale than my update to NE (he works 10x faster than me whenever he actually decides to work on the game lol)
By the way, ignore my previous post-- I ended up forcing myself to resume work on the game and thus am back in the groove. Not to mention I've been out of school since Tuesday and won't be returning until Monday (sick). That gives me plenty of time to work :)
SolarOblivion wrote:
By the way, ignore my previous post-- I ended up forcing myself to resume work on the game and thus am back in the groove. Not to mention I've been out of school since Tuesday and won't be returning until Monday (sick). That gives me plenty of time to work :)

Solar .... you just made my afternoon =)
Doomchild29 wrote:
SolarOblivion wrote:

Solar .... you just made my afternoon =)

Haha, same here! :'D
And LMFAO Solar, I love how you said "whenever he actually decides to work on the game lol" It took him a while to finally do it, but hes doing it now :D
Can't blame him tho, he has like 5 games so yeah.
I think that this going to be one of the most super game of naruto!!!!
Yea Solar, I was hoping for some miraculous coincidence and both going live at the same time :)

Well lately i made an error on pacieb=nts >> patience yeah yeah w.e
I wish this game would go live ¬¬
i hope this game up when im on
This game is gonan pwn azz
Neji57 wrote:
This game is gonan pwn azz

sure
can i plz plsy in prvit games
Lol i wish i knew noobanese.
ROFL WAHAHAHA that was funny xD can i plz plsy in privt games ROFL XD........ well dude i dont think u can o.o
woah i really wanna play this game lol whens it come out?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40