Bobbyawesome wrote:
But howey plz join my guild the more powerful people in byond join my guild the less i get insulted

This is... Not true. I'm not a powerful person on BYOND, and you will get insulted just as much. If you want to be insulted less, do what I said and delte most your hubs, and only work on one or two things. And make sure they're fully original.
who said i coded them i have friends who are good coder i icon my iconing skills are awesome
But naked ninja iconing is supreme
Ok i got to start the flame wars back up
Ok every get ready where heading band wagon or shouid bang
I'm Confuse, We're going Bang, Bang, Or are We Heading the Station Wagon somewhere Else. He acts like this is his T.V show. Lmao!
hi
BOBBY DO YOU WANT FILES OR NOT IF NOT IM POSTING FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE!!
Don't post them Bossman
Decideroflife jub gave them to me and decider do you remember that bug in the PU Rips were you can get gm when you type that thing on the buttom the thing like add gm or something
it was something like add gm
RAWR!!!! NARUTO GOA PWNS, but ever since Masterdan left the game to kobata hes just been making it worse O_o
Bobbyawesome wrote:
it was something like add gm

Kaboom!
bobbyaweful.
IcewarriorX wrote:
bobbyaweful.

I'm bobbyawesome's bodyguard. Leave him alone. XD
Rip Nation wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
bobbyaweful.

.>
LeaveBobbyAlone wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
bobbyaweful.

.>

Oh so you're the real bodyguard. Well I'll leave it to you then.
bobby its me. lets be friends again
"The bomb Has Been planted."
What should i do with it now.:)
bobby i was wondering if you could rip the new reo2 source for me, but you don't have to...i just don't want to have to wait all this time for some guy to make me a dmb decompiler
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32