yea i dont have internet no more so wont be on much ill be on on my sister house or couisn whatever
Take your time mate..
Sayaotonashis, i wish to make a bleach or digimon game, either would be great. im an experienced coder, very skilled, but cannot icon worth a shit. if you would help me with coding or iconning it would be much appreciated.
Nothing much.
Need a host?
Hi I am S3kshUn8 HaxX0r, but you can call me whatever. :P
hi saya i have a few suggestions for moves that shinigami's get if youre intrested reply
saya if u actually cared about the players of ur games wouldnt u actually try and help them when they need your help?
hi saya its me :P
Saya, it's Raodin. Why ain't I coded yet.
Saya it angel ur nerd can u plz get on Bleach Unforgiven Sins plz this is very important!
I love women =^.^=, random comment oh well I'm bored!
yo Saya, I love the way you ignore this pieace of shits, hahahaha I love what youre doing, I don't know if you treat them a piece of trash, but you know Scyrus123 and his team is dumber than you!!! hahahaah Tell Scy that ill kill him, hahahaa sorry but someone told me Scyrus sent virus to ur code, that dumn pieace of shit, hahahahaa G'Luck Saya Otonashi, Farewell
Can I Help You With The Game
EG said he wants to cut off my winky.
my bro went on my laptop and...got banned from your game (best game ever) and it banned my laptop all cause of him Grr well it would be nice if i could play again it was fun
You got an MSN? I'd like to speak with you?
Hey Saya,still playing AQWorlds?
Eh sorry Saya, I would had been helping out and been on BUS all this time but I had lots of personal issues to deal with then there's school and stuff... x.x So I won't be back on BUS for a while. T.T
I wanted to make a application for gm on bleach unforgivin sins but havent gotten a email activation soo.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8