Naruto - Bijuu Bloodfest

by Mylynes
Naruto - Bijuu Bloodfest
A new naruto game under heavy construction! Currently looking to hire an iconer. Code is being redone and new things are constantly being added.
ID:69102

**EVENTS**
For the purposed of testing as soon as the game starts being hosted everyone will get DOUBLE experience for faster training.

**Status**
Game is currently undergoing heavy testing. I have been working on this game as a solo project for almost 4 years now so you can expect to find a lot of things in this game that no other naruto games offer. The icons are the only thing that have been ripped so thank Davin Narutos icon artist for the icons. All code is done by me.

*Pwipes?*
Although these will be avoided if possible there will most likely have to be a pwipe at sometime in the early testing stages of the game. The game is still being tested and the code is being tweaked BUT I am trying to finish all code that would require wipes FIRST so very soon I will be able to garuntee no wipes. Any code changes that would normally require wipes will be handled by npcs you can talk to in the game to upgrade your character so after the testing stage there will BE NO PWIPES in this game EVER.

**Current Version**
3.0 Test Server

**Bijuu**
No longer do you have to worry about having to hope you randomly start with a bijuu. In this game you will be able to obtain a demon through effort and everyone will be able to obtain them. In order to get one you will have to meet certain requirements (Max your stats)and talk to an npc in the game. Demons come at a cost however.. If you get a demon your character will be reincarnated to level 1 and you will have to start over. You will receive a bonus to training that nobody else will have though so you will be able to max your character easier the second time.

**Owners**
This game has only one owner.. Me. And I will not be spending a lot of time interacting with the players because I HAVE to spend a lot of time working on coding the game. When I am online I will be invisible to everyone and will communicate only through a personalized ooc message when I need to. My messages will be easily recognized as being the owner so you will know who I am if I choose to make an appearance. Most of the time however I will be working from the shadows and will leave administration to the GMs.

**GMs**
All GMs will be chosen by me. You may not see me but I will be watching over the people in the game regularly. If you want to be a GM you should just be on a lot and I will see how you act. I will be giving several people GM but you can not come to me asking to be one. If I think you would make a good addition to the team I will come to you and give you the offer.

**Features**
Most of these are currently being worked on and will most likely be in the game soon.

-Secrets
There will be MANY secrets in the game and you will have to find these on your own. Some are easy to find and few are near impossible but most can be found if you look. Any time you enter a secret area or find some secret in the game you will be receive a message saying that it's a secret so you will know. Also there will be no discussion of secrets between players. Not knowing something is a secret will not be a useable excuse and if caught you will be punished.

-Shadow Clone Training
Yep, there will be shadow clone training in this game. To do it you will need to use shadow clone jutsu and then direct the clones to attack a log by clicking on it.

-Secret Clans
Some clans such as Hidan and Pein are hidden as secrets in the game and will have to be found.

-Making Yen
Tired of picking weeds or doing annoying missions to make money? In this game we have a mission system that works sort of like a meditate command. Click on the mission level you want then sit back and watch the cash roll in!

-Challenging Areas
There will be some tough areas in the game such as mazes or dungeons that may result in obtaining secret items or jutsu.

-Balanced gameplay
I've seen many naruto games where rasengan and chidori are basically the only damage moves you can use because they do MUCH more damage than everything else. In this game some of the most powerful attacks will have some setbacks. Many jutsu will have situations in which it would be more effective.

-Other Stuff
These are only a few of the things that will be put into the game. Many many small things are being done in an attempt to make a fun professionally run game that people will enjoy.

**Rules**
1. No killing in any safezone.
2. No asking for GM.
3. No Disrespecting GMs.
4. No Multikeying. (Two Keys online at once)
5. No Spamming.
6. No newb killing unless they attack first. (Student Rank)
7. Don't ask for a GM summon.
8. Strictly no botting! (AFK training is allowed but do not use any external software and do not use anything other than your fingers on your keyboard)
9. No advertising other games.
10. No complaining about lag.
11. Do not abuse any bugs in the game.. If you find something report it to a GM.
12. These rules may be changed later.. Feel free to find loopholes in the rules and the rules will be updated as needed. Howver, try to use common sense. Do anything that is obviously bad and expect to be punished accordingly.

In almost all cases the first punishment will be a warning and we will attempt to make the punishment fit the crime and hopefully everything will run smoothly and people can enjoy the game.