by Sayaotonashis
Ready?
dis game fails the Owner cant even answer 1 Dam Question
we need a pwipe
Stop trolling
i aint trolling just saying ur owner needs to be more responsible
Same it's says im banned but i never played the game xD
Hey this is Hato.

My internet disconnected and now oddly enough I can't connect to the game it keeps saying failed.

Don't want you guys thinking I just ran out on ya.
why is this game laging please tell me or i will stop playing this game:(
Thats retarted >.> why is the game lagging tell me or ima stop playing. because the host has horrible connection. and is probably running their computer all day and night for us to play
thank you and the sky is the limit
this game is so cool and i have no life please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
bus
i was banned by mistake i used a ice dragon in the hospital then....it got crazy im sorry can i please play again :o
this one gm michael was abuusing me :(
NO NO NO NO NO NO DON'T LET HIM ON HIS SZ KILLING KILLING IN THE ROAD AND KILLING ME FOR NO RESON
ummm alex if you werent such a jerk to cole maybe he wouldent be mean to you!!
Omg You Got Problems
i supported your game and voted for you on 4 of my accounts please let me back on
Good news: Pwipe completed and we've banned Neko.. And by the way, Neko is a MALE NOT FEMALE !!

And plus, I made a rule to all to follow, do not make him a GM no longer, he abused and made his friend GM and caused an uproar by begging over and over towards me, I got rid of him by banning and ignoring him, please know that I do not want to really cause anything stupid, but complaining and trying to ask for 3rd chances are strictly not going to fly by so well.

The kid clearly lied and made himself gm again after I took him off by switching to his other computer and then getting on the other computer to give himself gm, I am now making a Code to where no MULTI-keying is allowed in this game due to this, if anyone has a sibling and would like to have them excused from this, please tell me and I shall configure it to allow the sibling in. Thank you and have a nice day.

I am clearly fair and nice, not dumb at all. But I will clearly take action when necessary.
Nice decision.
saya im Rawwr and my brother when on his byond acount on my laptop and he got banned so now this laptops banned from the game can you unbann me so i can play again and dont worry my brother is getting a laptop for his bday tomarrow so he cant make me get banned anymore -.-
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10