DragonBall Z Showdown

by Kole92
DragonBall Z Showdown
Awesome DBZ Game With {27 Races} {100+Techniques} {24/7 Host} {Active and Good GMs}. Join Now!
ID:78876

Photobucket

RULES
1. No Spamming
2. No Abusing Bugs/Verbs
3. No Foul Language
4. No AFK Training
5. No Disrespecting
6. No Advertising
7. Perfer English in OOC

Photobucket

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
I was banned by a "person" called alex... for... killing with dragonballs... like what in the world. I got a warning for zanzoken on top of people.... next it was a warning for standing too close too people.... and then ultimately ban for dragonballs.... Like uhms these are 2d pixels people get over yourself.
Spree wrote:
I was banned by a "person" called alex... for... killing with dragonballs... like what in the world. I got a warning for zanzoken on top of people.... next it was a warning for standing too close too people.... and then ultimately ban for dragonballs.... Like uhms these are 2d pixels people get over yourself.

Lmao.... You give a noob GM powers and what does he do? He abuses of course. Dont expect a good game if it has shitty ass GM's.
7. Perfer English in OOC

How can you even post this as a rule? Some people can help they don't speak english.
Put this game back on! :(
I am sorry to say to you all but I knew the host Kole92 was my best friend and he had died from a murder. I shall start hosting this game by the next month and get it back by legal rights so please co-operate with me and help me to try and bring his legend to live once more.
Hey do not abuse others he liked the game and I like the ones who like this game if u do to then please stop abusing.

He died of murder and murder is very hard to embrace when you're frined has been killed. I have to ban any bad man who comes and uses profanity I was level 8 GM I do give out free training points. He was my best friend and he is now rotting in the ground not knowing what I m feeling and what emotion I am showing in a message. Please co-operate with me and each other if you liked this game and you want it to run again. Thank you.
You must not abuse the rules that Kole92 has made for you bad-men to play you don't deserve to play such a nice and respectful game. You have no shame, you should go and get a look at you're manners. You should not even post anymore hallaballu you are a disgrace in my eyes and Kole92's eyes aswell. Many people know english and those who don't how would they even join this game you bad-man. And if you are a foreigner and you know hindi or urdu or french or spanish then you wouldn't join the game. You people make me cry because I remember our good times. Please co-operate with me, my life depends on it.