Bleach: Fractured Soul

by Yuuki Kei
Bleach: Fractured Soul
No dummies, no rank boosts, no easy leveling. You want it, you earn it.
ID:91322

Dream Seeker too far out of date? Download the latest beta here!

Now with a skillbar!

Official staff:
Yuuki Kei - Developer

Kei - kei@therapist.net

Special thanks to:
Berlin2222 - Original coding.
King-manga-man - Original iconning.
Ukiyo - Hisagi shikai icon.
Rolandssj - Various icons.
Vaiku - Various icons.
Tubaninja - Various icons.
Did you fracture your soul? lol XD
I gotta choppa in ma caaaa uhnnngg!~
The game is good and is kinda original.
Shadow does LOL
Adding this game so I don't forget it. Going to try it later, since it seems to be quite more different than the others.
hahahaha, Server crash :D,
our hoster's doing some personal things and trying to enrich the server's none-lag rate so were kinda crashing a few times here and there, no worries it'll be back soon :D.

Just Chant her on, You are the best!
Raxiel(Zaezekiel) is very annoying spamming hospital kills on everyone including me several times making it impossible to train... Can you handle this problem? Thanks
~Ink
fuck this lame ass game i cant even fuckin log in on dis piece of shit i click birth so many fuckin times
TC2 wrote:
fuck this lame ass game i cant even fuckin log in on dis piece of shit i click birth so many fuckin times

it shoudlnt be to hard to check ur ping with: .ping inside the command bar down at the screen. high ping means ur connection fails... not the game
TC2 wrote:

why is it in your favorites if you aren't even smart enough to figure out how make a character
The game keeps going down =( This makes me sad.
68th wrote:
Raxiel(Zaezekiel) is very annoying spamming hospital kills on everyone including me several times making it impossible to train... Can you handle this problem? Thanks
~Ink

Pls do something with Raxiel, his destroying this game and make people to leave.
Yeah, he is destroying this game. I can't even leave hospital without getting killed and if I succeed at using garganta he is there at same moment and kills me again. He takes all the fun away from game.
Maybe you should just stop playing the rip then? Immaturity and bad administration are an inescapable trait that runs through rips.
Albro1 wrote:
Immaturity and bad administration are an inescapable trait that runs through rips.

Stereotyping is bad, kids.
Show me one that doesn't have these things, and I will take back my words wholeheartedly.
Everyone should stop bitching about Raxiel, if you don't do anything stupid and bitch about dying, he stops killing you. It's a PVP game, you're going to get killed whether you're new or not.
If you don't like it, go somewhere else.
Donnylikesbacon wrote:
Everyone should stop bitching about Raxiel, if you don't do anything stupid and bitch about dying, he stops killing you. It's a PVP game, you're going to get killed whether you're new or not.
If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

so...your saying on every pvp game someone is gonna spam kill you from the start? saying that if you react in a mean way towards a person whose killing you for NO reason that your acting irrational? that its weird to be mad that someone is ruining the gameplay of the possibly best bleach game?
Don't bother with this game, there is always someone at the start ready to kill u before u can do anything else. He doesnt stop thats y there are only 3 ppl who ever play this crap.
Page: 1 2 3 4