Ikou Era Classic

by AllSmiles
Ikou Era Classic
Live and feel feudal Japan.
AlecMerdin wrote:
its odd i don't seem to be able to get back into the game after i closed the client oh well if someone can help with this please tell me if i am missing something dumb oh well

its probably cuz the might be taken down for updating. I think you can get on now.
Funny how today no one is complaining about the server being off.
It's been down all day...
why is this game not up is this game a 24/7 server or what? and i want to play this game im bored..
Is this game ever coming back up? :[
Server Issues I'm paying for it tonight
Rambardl wrote:
Funny how today no one is complaining about the server being off.

xD
Alright, My server is back up.
I can't get in no matter how many times I try :/
We are looking into the logging in problem. We will keep you posted on this comment thread.
badly gm get new gm all this gm are sucks
I haven't seen any bad Gms? Actually they have been helping me and my brother like whenever my brother died of a non-RP death they revived him without saying any rude comments.
Jm9004 wrote:
badly gm get new gm all this gm are sucks

If only your sentence was understandable. Then I might know what the problem is..
wow what just happened, It says I have no character all of a sudden?
Xanican wrote:
wow what just happened, It says I have no character all of a sudden?

Wipe
IS this still the test server? Last time I was on here they were still workin on it.
I spawned in an area of endless grass, when I finally found the edge of town there was no way in, and the bridge was in tatters so I couldn't cross. :|
Altrez wrote:
I spawned in an area of endless grass, when I finally found the edge of town there was no way in, and the bridge was in tatters so I couldn't cross. :|

Just ask for summon from an admin
I explained what was going on OOCly, I got sarcastic comments.
Altrez wrote:
I explained what was going on OOCly, I got sarcastic comments.

It is hard to start new in this game, if you have any questions just post on our forums or talk with an staff member ingame.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11