Hack into the Ark's System and Rescue the Terminal from Ultimate Destruction [More]
To download this game for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
DreamDownload byond://ShadeCyberPlatinum.InternalArk##version=10Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location and enter this URL:
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
First BYOND game where you play as the mouse! Woo hoo!
Donate to [email protected] using paypal. I try hard so I don't have to get a job.
NOTE: Not all the features are in, this is only a DEMO! I NEED feedback/comments please! Tell me what you like, what you don't like. ~Thank you, SCP Team
You are the Ark, small data that hacked into a Terminal, there it finds the main system being attacked by Celestial Terminals, viruses sent by the Shadow Armageddon league. This system is the main control for the ARK Ship, a giant satellite that hovers over Platinum. If this satellite fails, the Shadow Armageddon league will be able to unleash shadows all over Platinum.
Your Goal: Stop the Celestial Viruses from hacking into the ARK ship, and save Platinum from the Shadow Armageddon!
How to play:
Since this is the first game to use the mouse on BYOND, read carefully!
1. You ARE the mouse! You do not use the keyboard in this game.
2. To attack a celestial virus, just put your mouse over the virus to delete it. Be careful, some viruses run, other fight back, and others... will take you down with them..
3. AVOID the colorful walls, they reset the round to the beginning.
4. Once a round's requirements have been met, enter the portal to move on to the next program, and receive your reward.
5. You can use the money you receive to purchase a skill at the end of each round.
6. Some viruses require skills to be destroyed, Click on your skills to the right to turn your Ark into a different type.
7. Due to a certain proc that doesn't work like it's supposed to >.> (totally irritates me), Clicking resets the round.
Please support BYOND through Membership or a donation!
SuperAntx: (May 15 2011, 8:03 am)
Hedgerow Hall let you play as a mouse and that was made almost ten years ago.
TwilightTeam: (May 2 2011, 1:30 pm)
Gokussj99: (May 1 2011, 11:39 pm)
Very nice game with some nice tunes :D
ShadeCyberPlatinum: (Apr 30 2011, 2:43 pm)
Theres like 3 warnings! And when you press OK, I am not responsible for any blindings that may occur. AND you can TURN OFF the flashing! Dude! LOL!
Xadux: (Apr 30 2011, 11:21 am)
Shit man, you revolucioned byond, SHIT, YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO !!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK !!!!!!!!!! I'M BLIND BECAUSE OF THE FLASHES, I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, DUDE YOU SHOULD PUT SOME WARNINGS !!!!11one
Copyright © 2023 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.