Check out our discord @https://discord.gg/5QGF6MY [More]
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
Check out our Wiki! http://pokemonrainbowbyond.wikia.com/wiki/ Pokemon_Rainbow_Byond_Wiki
(Final Beta) Update #14 (8-11-18)
- So since the game dropped a day late, I made this the version to be released.
- Air Lock Ability (Negates the effect of weather)
(Final Beta) Update #13 (8-8-18)
- New Status Effect Abilities - Abilities that bring down the stat of a Pokemon temporarily.
- New abilities that negate the status effects of Poison and Burn for some Pokemon types.
- New abilities that change the weather (Ex. Sunny day changes the weather to "Sunny" and increases the attack of a Pokemon type overtime.)
*More to come soon*
(Final Beta) Update #12 (7-29-18) <--- THIS VERSION WILL BE RELEASED ON THE WEEK OF 8-5-18 - 8-11-18
- Condition Damage implemented (some abilities inflict extra burn, poison, or curse damage.)
- Trainer Rank NPC created
- "Divine" ability for Arceus
- "Legendary" ability for Legends
- Secret Areas
Update #11 (7-26-18)
- More Trainer Ranks & Bonuses Created
- New Abilities, Natures, and Items
- "Agility" system implimented
- New Berries
- Pokemon Rainbow Wiki created
- Pokemon Rainbow Discord created
Update #10 (1-23-18)
- Gen 6 added
- Gym Leader Req rules changed
- Tip NPCs added
- Safari Zone req changed
- Wild Kanto Snorlax and Kangaskhan stats boosted
Update #9 (11-4-17)
- 2 New Abilities added: Drought and Harvest
- New Interface
- World Pokemon Event Updated
- Shiny Beldum Added
-Mega Rayquaza Added
-Mega Steelix Added
-Fearrow icon fixed
-Old Man fixed
-Primal Groudon & Kyogre added
-Quest Part 3: The Pharaoh's Curse Added
-3 Abilities added: Draco Meteor, Earthquake, and Ice Breaker
-Poison Point damage raised to 100
-Ice Body damage lowered to 75
- Mega Garchomp added
- Mega Gardevoir added
- Mega Gyarados added
- Mega Salamence added
- Mega Glalie added
- Trapinch mapped
- Ralts bug fixed
- New Ability added: Guardian (Raises defense of fighting types by 100)
- New Ability Added: Thunder Ruler (Raises electric damage by 150 and divides hp by 3)
- Brave Bird ability damage increased to 100
- Iron Fist ability damage increased to 100
- Adamant Nature Added
- Impish Nature Added
- Mild Nature Added
- Other small bugs fixed
- Evolution by Friendship added
- Mining feature added
- 2 Quests added
- Fire gym and mart bug fixed
- Water Gym density fixed
- Sinnoh center and mart bug fixed
- Travel requirements have been changed to 1 badge
- Fire pokemon in Johto mapped (More Psychic pokes also added in Johto)
- Shiny Stone & Reaper Cloth now in Central Mart
- Mega Stone now purchasable (400k)
- Roserade programmed
- Sylveon missing icon fixed
- Critical Strike is now in the system
- Berry distributor programmed (every day at 12 is a happy hour)
- Z-Evolution is programmed (Pokemon get a evolution boost once their friendship level hits 100)
- Sylveon bug fixed for the time being
Update #4 (1/23/17)
Hey guys and Happy New Year! First I must apologize for my absence. College has me busy, but I've still been working on the game. So my goal is to get this game up and running for the summer of 2017. What I will need is a good, consistent host to help get the game running and a professional team to help with updates and player issues.
On the other hand, here's what to expect in the 2017 Summer update!
- Pokemon from gen 5 will be added!
- Friendship level/boost added!
- Ability boosts have been nerfed (through beta tests)
- Rare candies are implemented (boosts the friendship level of a pokemon by 1)
- Quest NPC's added
(The game no longer revolves solely around stats anymore)
Update #3 (11/16/2016)
- Map has been redone for more Pokemon adventures!
- Nearly all Pokemon from gen 1-4 added!
- Players can start from each of the 4 regions.
- Berries have been added. Read the manual to see how to use them.
- Pokemon natures have been added. Read the manual to see a description of each
- Pokemon Abilities have been added. Read the manual to see how each work.
- Careers have been added. Read the manual to see how it works.
- Megas of the following have been added: Mega Slowbro, Mega Pinsir, Mega Sableye, Mega Ampharos, Mega Beedrill, Mega Scizor, Mega Heracross, and Mega Gengar.
Update #2 (2/27/16)
- Teleport to Hometown verb has been fixed
- Pokemon experience will be revised for faster leveling.
- Game Manual will be created.
- Other pokemon that were not mapped will be mapped
- Pokemon breeder's price for leveling pokemon will be lowered.
- Map is revamped!
- Gym Leader Reqs switched around.
- New bonus offmap pokemon for the first 5 people who join! (Speak to lab assistant Noel).
- Starters that don't mega evolve gains a small boost.
- Pokemon Breeder is back so players can have more than one way of leveling their pokemon.
- Megas of the following are coded in and now useable: Mega Alakazam, Mega Metagross, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Lucario, Mega Charizard X, Mega Garchomp, Mega Swampert, Mega Sceptile, Mega Medicham, Mega Blaziken, Mega Altaria.
Copyright © 2021 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.