A team-based strategy card game [More]
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
To set up a game please contact -email@example.com
About the Game
This game is similar to Bridge played with 48 cards selected from two standard packs. Each team can have a maximum of three members each. More details about this game can be found at -
How to Play
This game is open only for those who are familiar with the rules of the game. Any six players can join and play this game according to their established convention. Player 1 is the moderator for the session. He alone can set the trump (based on the final bid) and start a new session.
1. Join the game (You will be shown a green screen with 8 cards)
2. Click on either Join Team 1 or Join Team 2 (The first player of Team 1 is the Moderator)
3. Click on Chat or Say and make a bid.
4. The moderator will inform that bidding is over and commence the play.
5. Click on Set Lead IF instructed by the moderator.
6. At your turn click on the card to play it.
7. The moderator shall click on the blue dot to clear the trick from the table.
8. At the end of the last trick, cards for the next game will be automatically dealt.
Rules of the game:
1. Standard rules of the game apply.
2. Rules are to be self-monitored. (Computer does not do any validation)
3. Overall match scores can be maintained offline by any one of the players.
4. All the players (minimum 2 and maximum 6) are to be live.
Copyright © 2016 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.